2006 Cadillac CTS Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CTS model:
Fantastic Car
By VJ on 02/19/06 13:46 PM (PST)

2006 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I love my Cadillac CTS. I have owned a Seville in the past and though this car is smaller I prefer to drive it more. It has speed and great pick up. It has a quiet ride and looks good.

Style and Ride Outweigh Concerns
By c on 02/19/06 09:03 AM (PST)

2006 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.8L 6cyl 6M)

The styling of my 2006 Cadillac CTS is great and very popular. Its ride is smooth and it corners well. I have some concerns about its winter performance with the real-wheel drive, but the jury is still out.

3.6L CTS
By SDiddy on 02/01/06 01:52 AM (PST)

2006 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

My Cadillac CTS 3.6L is really fun to drive. It handles awesome, it's one of the nicest looking cars on the road, and the performance is top notch. The voice activated features seem unnecessary, but are fun to use. The memory seating is also really nice.

Great Car
By bstours1026 on 01/24/06 18:55 PM (PST)

2006 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.8L 6cyl 6M)

Why does anyone spend big money for pseudo Japanese products (Acura, Toyota Avalon, Toyota Camry) when you can drive a Caddy for the same money or less? The Cadillac CTS has an excellent ride and handling, comfort, firm suspension and class. GM deserves a lot more credit and customers than they are getting. The CTS is a winner and I sell Audis and Porsches for a living! The German cars are still the standard for safety, performance, and handling but for trouble-free affordable daily driving, I'll take the Caddy anytime.

This Car Saved My Life
By Angelo on 01/18/06 09:13 AM (PST)

2006 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.8L 6cyl 6M)

I loved the 2006 Cadillac CTS from the day I took delivery of it, but this past Sunday I loved it even more. My son and I were in a major accident and this car saved our lives. I slid on ice and hit a pole on my drivers side door with the pole falling down on top of the car. It bent the car in half, blew out most of the windows and smashed the roof. The impact of the pole was by my pelvis and legs. To my amazment my son and I did not have a scratch. The side curtian airbags deployed as did the airbag in the seat. This saved me from any trauma. The pole hit the drivers side window smashing it, when the side curtain airbag deployed it was between my head the glass and the pole. My family thanks you GM.

It Smoked a Mustang GT
By John Fonzo on 01/12/06 22:53 PM (PST)

2006 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

Just got my 2006 Cadillac CTS and I love it! I go back to the muscle cars in the 60's and 70's when I didn't like Cadillacs, but loved my GTO and Olds 442. I thought they were fun on the Georgia Highways at 140 mph, but they would not be a match for my CTS 3.6 Black Beauty, today. This car is a good reason to continue to cheer on our American manufacturers. Today at a stop light it smoked a Mustang GT to 80 MPH. He couldn't stay with it. I knew the CTS was good, but what suprised is me how good.

Cadillac Got it Right with the CTS
By DB on 01/02/06 02:16 AM (PST)

2006 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.8L 6cyl 6M)

I recently took delivery of my 2006 Cadillac CTS and have been very very impressed with *ALL* aspects of the vehicle - quality and comfort of the interior - excellent driving characteristics including exceptional road feel and a solid sport sedan feel to the drive - and of course, the exterior styling - which is a head turner. The Bose sound system is an absolute pleasure to listen to and I loved the design of the volume control button on the steering wheel. Overall this is a a sophisticated, well mannered driving machine that is capable of competing with the German and Japanese luxury badges.

Pleasantly Surprised
By barbara stoothoff on 12/29/05 21:20 PM (PST)

2006 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.8L 6cyl 6M)

My previous car was a Jaguar. The Cadillac CTS matches or outperforms the Jaguar in ride, acceleration and handling. The Jag was already in for repair at this point. The Jag interior was a little more stylish though, the CTS is a little plastic even with the wood trim.

Cadillac CTS 3.6 Sedan
By jack on 12/14/05 17:00 PM (PST)

2006 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I have had my CTS for two months and I am ecstatic over this car! I tried out the Mercedes C230 and was amazed that the CTS was far superior in all categories...this vehicle has it all! By the way, I am a retired GM dealer, but I have an open mind...I had enough new-car demos in my career that I am not easily impressed by cars, but this CTS is a winner.

There are better choices out there
By buster90 on 11/12/05 21:14 PM (PST)

2006 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I am very disappointed with my 2006 Cadillac CTS. With a $36,000 sticker price you expect a nice car. It ha no heated seats, no rear seat ducts, no homelink, no power passenger seat, no memory seat, and no compass. This was a joke considering all of the competitors have these options at this price. If you want them...expect to pay around $40,000. The engine noise expecially dugint hard acceleration is loud, I expect this in a $15,000 Pontiac G6, not a $36,000 Cadillac CTS. The build quality can't compare to Infiniti, Lexus, or Acura. There are better cars for the money.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.