2006 Cadillac CTS Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CTS model:
Different is good
By tigercar on 05/25/06 13:46 PM (PDT)

2006 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I test drove a Mercedes C230, Ford 500, Ford Fusion and Buick LaCrosse and the Cadillac CTS was head and heels above them. I could tell I was in a different breed of car when I left the lot.

My Car
By mike stearns on 05/23/06 15:31 PM (PDT)

2006 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.8L 6cyl 6M)

I couldn't ask for a better car for a 24 years old. This car is fun to drive, handles like a dream, and rides like it's on air. Plus everywhere I go It's turning heads. The car has a sleek agressive look and the interior is flawless with everything easy to reach but still open enough for a real roomy feel. The 2.8 V6 is very impressive sometimes I forget that there is only 210 horses under the hood.

Some weak spots
By Louis on 05/20/06 10:15 AM (PDT)

2006 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

The car is a pleasure to drive, it has lots of power. It has an excellent stereo system and XM is a nice addition which adds to the driving experience

Rocks My World
By Nan on 05/19/06 08:51 AM (PDT)

2006 Cadillac CTS Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I have a CTS 3.6 Sport Appearance with the 18" wheels/Luxury Pkg/automatic. After having tested several models in this class and higher I think I have the most striking and best of the bunch. It is comfortable, has great pick up when I need it, and is great for longer trips. Its maneuverability is great, it turns on a dime. I enjoy all of the little toys inside.

An American Car Makes the Grade!
By RAN on 05/06/06 08:29 AM (PDT)

2006 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.8L 6cyl 6M)

For years I have driven foreign luxury cars because American car companies did not build the car I wanted to drive. The CTS is finally an American car that has a place in my garage. The CTS is very comfortable, quiet, just the right size, has unique styling, and I am averaging 29 mpg on the highway. The construction of the car is very solid and the Cadilac Division of GM has done a remarkable job in following up to make sure I am 100% satisfied with the CTS.

GM's CTS hits a homerun
By JE on 04/06/06 13:21 PM (PDT)

2006 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.8L 6cyl 6M)

I took delivery of this car a month ago and I'm impressed. Stylish, modern, and powerful. My friend's BMW 325 has nothing on my CTS. If you want an entry-level luxury sedan, but don't want to be stuck with an ES 330 or a bulky Avalon, and don't want to pay BMW or Mercedes prices, this is the way to go. This car will take you from hip in South Beach to classic at your corporate headquaters and won't lose its cool. Way to go GM.

The real deal
By Dan on 03/17/06 15:18 PM (PST)

2006 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

Recently drove my CTS 3.6 from Monterey to Big Sur and back on the Pacific Coast Highway. I drove at the limit up and down the hills and hairpin curves never using the brakes - just the sport shift! It was as if the car was on rails! I own a Mercedes and have owned a VW and a BMW. It handles just as well these do - but is more comfortable. It glides in and out of traffic with terrifc acceleration and with smooth, effortless shifting. GM doesn't know how good a car they have. Interior could be a little sexier.

CTS Howls and Whines
By Len Turi on 03/17/06 07:30 AM (PST)

2006 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

My CTS howls and whines at all speeds and RPMs. Cadillac states that this is 100% within its standards and is characteristic of the vehicle. This does not give me peace of mind that the car is operating safely.

GM gets it right
By Mike L. on 03/16/06 04:39 AM (PST)

2006 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.8L 6cyl 6M)

I've have nothing but praise for this mid-size sedan. It handles flawlessly, it's extremely comfortable, and has all the options anyone can possibly want. The 2.8L engine is as fast, if not quicker off the line than my 2003 Bonneville. GM has a winner.

Outstanding Automobile
By WM on 03/09/06 19:36 PM (PST)

2006 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.8L 6cyl 6M)

The CTS has is very comfortable. The ride is smooth and easy to handle. I believe that is was a worthwhile purchase. I would recommend this car to anyone looking for comfort, style and and luxury in a car.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.