2006 Cadillac CTS Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CTS model:
I Love My CTS
By jordanw on 07/14/06 10:02 AM (PDT)

2006 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I love my CTS. I bought the 3.6L with a 5 speed automatic transmission. The car is so good looking and gets many stares because of its polarizing looks. It is suprisingly roomy and comfortable. As for the performance the V6 has plenty of power, however I now wish that I got it with a 6 speed manual because with the automatic (even with manumatic) it does not feel sporty enough. The leather is top notch and is softer than new BMWs and Mercedes I have been in. Cadillac has almost hit a homerun with this car, it only needs richer plastics in the cabin (mainly on the console). This car is a great value too, much cheaper with more options compared to BMW 3- and 5-Series, Mercedes-Benz C-Class, Lexus IS, and Audi A4.

Great Car!
By Kevin on 07/13/06 13:55 PM (PDT)

2006 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.8L 6cyl 6M)

I purchased a '06 Cadillac CTS for my mother a couple of weeks ago. I drove the car 135 miles to drop it off with her, and by the time I got to her house I wanted to keep it myself. This car is the best driving car I have ever driven! The features were excepional and the look is out of this world. My mother was so happy that she cried for an hour. What a great car!

All in All a Great Choice!
By JFB on 07/12/06 12:17 PM (PDT)

2006 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.8L 6cyl 6M)

I have owned many cars in my life and I must say this is the nicest. I bought my CTS for the Caddy logo and style. I have owned it 2 weeks and it lives up to all my expectations. The dealership was professional and efficient. They certainly performed up to the Cadillac standard of excellence. So does the CTS. The car has great standard features and great appointments. The fits and trims are every bit as exacting as the foreign competition. The OnStar and XM radio are a great addition. This car makes my long commute enjoyable!

Amazing Vehicle
By Mark on 06/30/06 14:49 PM (PDT)

2006 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

The 2006 Cadillac CTS has great handling and is fun to drive. My CTS has been an amazing vehicle since day one. The big V6 engine, great sport tunned suspension, and top notch braking make this a great vehicle. Not to be left out what drew me to this car in the first place, the CTS' styling is unmistakble. Even a few years out of the stables it's still going strong and gets looks everywhere I go.

Great Experience
By Keith Jones on 06/22/06 19:12 PM (PDT)

2006 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I've only had this car for 2 months. I has been quite an enjoyable experience driving it. I usually drive it when I'm making trips for the weekend or on vacations. It has great acceleration and a very stylish apperance. I really like the Bose stereo system. Last but not least, the gas mileage is really good.

Did I just buy a Cadillac?
By Chris R. on 06/09/06 07:00 AM (PDT)

2006 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I looked at everything else in this class (BMW, Mercedes, Acura, and Audi) and when it was all said and done the CTS was the only way to go. I still can't believe I actually bought a Cadillac but it has exceeded all our expectations.

Bombdigidi
By Joan Morency on 06/03/06 13:56 PM (PDT)

2006 Cadillac CTS Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

The Cadillac CTS is smooth like butter, quick, aigile, good on fuel and looks good.

Love the caddy...
By Peter on 06/02/06 12:07 PM (PDT)

2006 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I've had my new Cadillac CTS for a little over a month now. I love the acceleration, power and styling. I made the 4 hour drive to Vegas from LA and I didnt want to stop driving it was so comfortable. My girlfriend was able to sleep the whole way there she was so comfortable, which made the ride for me that much more enjoyable. But this car is quick, fun and roomier than it looks. I highly recommend at least a test drive.

Not Your Daddy's Caddy!
By NotDaddysCady on 05/31/06 18:52 PM (PDT)

2006 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

The Cadillac CTS was built on the new sigma platform (using Japaneese style manufacturering). It has aggressive styling and lots of power. Its handling is superb - it feels like is is on rails around corners. Its seats and backseat leg room are great (better than in the BMW 3-Series, Mercedes C-Class and the Lexus IS250). Having driven all of those I have zero regrets about my purchase. My only negative is that the dash could have a little better design (especially if you have the base stereo and no navigation). Cadillac service is superb as well and they really take care of you.

Great American car
By DIDO on 05/26/06 11:52 AM (PDT)

2006 Cadillac CTS Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

The Cadillac CTS drives and handles great. I have a lot of confidence in it. I have the performance package with a chrome tip exhaust, 18 inch wheels, and a spoiler in red. The car turns heads.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.