2006 Cadillac CTS Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CTS model:
Love it
By AZ driver on 07/19/10 09:44 AM (PDT)

2006 Cadillac CTS Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I have had it four years and plan on keeping it for at least a couple more. Currently has 80,000 miles on it and has given me no trouble at all. And it is really fun to drive. It has spent minimal time in the shop. Drives best with Michelin tires, just makes it tighter.

Happy Owner
By Delilah North on 10/17/06 15:17 PM (PDT)

2006 Cadillac CTS Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I love this car. It looks good, handles great and really performs on the highway. I would recommend it to anyone that appreciates a quality automobile.

CTS is a Great Car!
By Jeff on 08/19/06 06:57 AM (PDT)

2006 Cadillac CTS Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I wanted to buy American but haved owned Mercedes, BMW, and Audi in the past. I shopped all those but purchased 3.6 CTS with the sport and lux package. What a great car! The center stack is a little odd, but truly functional. The stereo needs autospeed adjustment. Those are the two little problems that I have with this car, other than that it is great. It's quiet, firm, and has a good ride at speed and around town. Its edgy looks and Cadillac emblem now command interest among all ages. I wish it had external speakers so it could broadcast Led Zep while driving down road. Good job Cadillac and GM! Don't be surprised, this car uses synthetic oil.

CTS Sport - Luxury, Performance, Value
By mjdart on 08/18/06 21:13 PM (PDT)

2006 Cadillac CTS Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

The power is supplied by a 255 HP 3.6L VVT (dual overhead cams) all aluminum V6 engine coupled to my optional 5-speed automatic transmission. It ts a very smooth combination. The auto features a very nicely incorporated manual shift mode that is accessible with a right flick of your wrist. Pull back and it down and it shifts to the next lower gear. Push it up and it up-shifts. All five gears are accessible this way. This car is rear wheel drive with a 3.42 drive ratio. I have found 70 mph yields an engine speed of 2,250 rpm, which is good for less engine wear and highway gas mileage. The interior is well laid out with the exception of the glove box which is big enough to hold gloves and not much else.

Bombdigidi
By Joan Morency on 06/03/06 13:56 PM (PDT)

2006 Cadillac CTS Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

The Cadillac CTS is smooth like butter, quick, aigile, good on fuel and looks good.

Great American car
By DIDO on 05/26/06 11:52 AM (PDT)

2006 Cadillac CTS Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

The Cadillac CTS drives and handles great. I have a lot of confidence in it. I have the performance package with a chrome tip exhaust, 18 inch wheels, and a spoiler in red. The car turns heads.

Rocks My World
By Nan on 05/19/06 08:51 AM (PDT)

2006 Cadillac CTS Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I have a CTS 3.6 Sport Appearance with the 18" wheels/Luxury Pkg/automatic. After having tested several models in this class and higher I think I have the most striking and best of the bunch. It is comfortable, has great pick up when I need it, and is great for longer trips. Its maneuverability is great, it turns on a dime. I enjoy all of the little toys inside.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.