Would buy again
By Steve on
2005 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6M)
I bought this car almost 3 years ago in Dec. 2007, and I love it. It was a certified car with the 6 yr 100,000 mile warranty, and I was glad I got it - In the first year, the passenger air bag sensor went out & the sunroof switch failed. In the second year, the car was run low on oil and there was no dash light to indicate this. I was given a new engine for free under warranty at 65,000 miles. I haven't had any problems in the past 18 months. Despite these issues, I really love the car. All of the repairs were free under warranty, so that didn't bother me much. The car handles great, has lots of power, is very comfortable, and with my fully optioned car, is really luxurious.
Favorite Features
Heated Seats, XM, navigation, seat memory, power moonroof, programmable steering wheel buttons, voice activation.
Suggested Improvements
Some indication of a low oil condition. The dealer said this car was designed to burn oil (I don't believe him), however it hasn't burned ANY since the new engine was installed. I would also have put in more real wood accents in the interior.