2005 Cadillac CTS Consumer Review: This Vehicle Might Become Your

2005 Cadillac CTS Sedan - Consumer Review

This Vehicle Might Become Your Casket
By nothappy2010 on

2005 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

My Navy son was involved in a serious 5 car collision involving my 2005 CTS. The AT-FAULT driver hit my son from the rear, causing him to hit 3 more cars. ALL safety features failed, causing injuries to my son. NONE of the airbags inflated and the seat belt failed to restrain my son. General Motors will not return emails and/or calls-after spending countless hours with my car. They are skirting the accident, which is why I filed a formal complaint with the Consumer Safety Division. Now GM will be required to supply my family with answers. Had my son been hit a mere 10mph faster - he may have suffered severe injury, maybe even death! Thank God he is okay.

Favorite Features

I have nothing nice to say about General Motors or their products. I was raised to say nothing if I had nothing nice to say.... so I am holding my tongue here.

Suggested Improvements

Back up your advertising as being the safest vehicle on the road. Talk with the consumers who spend their hard earned money on your products - yet do not get answers when deficiencies are uncovered.