Sport Mode
By Steven Russo on
2005 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6M)
For the dollar, I feel that the Cadillac CTS is untouchable. After reading the other reviews, I noticed that no one has mentioned the ability of this car set in Sport Mode! Next to the gear shift display it has are two buttons. One is for driving in the snow and the other to place the car in the sport mode. The sport mode changes the configuration of the transmission. Test drive the car and push the button to sport mode. You will leave all competitors behind. The salesman at the dealership thought it changed the suspension, but this is not true. It's absolutely incredible how this automobile performs in this mode. It is not recommended for normal driving, for your gas milage will decrease dramatically. Test drive it!
Favorite Features
I love the multi-CD stereo. The OnStar phone system, is alot safer and more convenient than my cell phone, though the minutes are more expensive. I also like this car's LCD Display, once I nearned to use it. The turning ratio is outstanding. When making a U-Turn, It takes you right into the left lane on the turn.
Suggested Improvements
Make more options standard. For example, a power passanger seat, compass on the mirror, locking fuel door (I couldn't believe it didn't have one). Also, the radio controls on the steering wheel are in a bad position, you can raise the volume of the radio while simply turning the steering wheel. Replace it with an up-down button.