Pros & Cons
By Bingo1 on
2005 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6M)
I have owned a black Cadillac CTS for six months now. Overall, I like the car but would not buy it again. Pros: Great looks. It still turns heads, and is comparably rare. Ample power. Cons (Good grief!): Fit & finish. Maybe it's just my car, but the seat bottom rocks from side to side, there is a rattle in the left front dash, the moonroof cover rattles, I am experiencing windnoise, etc. The dashboard is not sporty or luxurious. It is down right ugly compared to dash in the Acura TL. Bad mileage. Tight interior space. Load 4 average adults, and you'll know. Loud engine. The steering is too light. Make sure to get the get sport suspension. If you want to drive a proud American car with unique looks and are willing to overlook build quality, this is the vehicle for you.
Favorite Features
I like the overall design of the car. It has handsome leather seats and beautiful curved inside door handles. I also like its headlights and the OnStar system.
Suggested Improvements
Change the odd dashboard. It is neither luxurious nor sporty. The glove box takes up too much space and bumps passengers' knees. Fix the car's rattles. Improve the fit and finish. Change the inconvenient radio controls.