2005 Cadillac CTS Consumer Review: I love my new black 05 CTS

2005 Cadillac CTS - Consumer Review

I love my new black 05 CTS
By CTS fan on

2005 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I just traded my silver 03 3.2 w/220hp for a new black 05 3.6 VVT /255hp with sport susp.pkg.,17''whls. custom chrome grille and chrome exhaust exhaust tips too. It's a real Hot wheels cruiser and really looks good. Now I am in love with the car !!! Its night and day between the 03 and 05 with greatly inmproved driveability and performance. Not to mention the mx satellite radio, Onstar and built in phone. It's very cool. I would have bought the V/series 400hp but at 47 i could not get interested in the manual transmission and playing with a clutch during rush hour traffic in the city.

Satellite radio, the custom grille (looks just like the v series) dual exhausts, and redesigned decklid license plate area.

The CTS V is a great idea but to not make this car available with an automatic transmission killed my decision to get one. I got the 3.6VVT auto trans instead. I am 47 and my knees just don't bend like they used to.