Happily Surprised by GM
By Happy Owner on
2005 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6M)
This is my first Cadillac. I am absolutely delighted with this car. It came with no defects, and rides like a dream. My German friends tell me that it rides better than a BMW. It holds the road, without the extra suspension package. It does not dip in curves. It has terrific road feel, but still is very comfortable inside. It has lots of room for passengers, including tall ones. The CTS has good trunk space. Highway driving is a pleasure and city driving great. With the 3.8L engine it has very good pickup, lots of power under the hood. IT has good acceleration on hills. My gas mileage has been 21.3 overall, which is unexpectedly good. The radio is a dream with 8 Bose speakers. The cooling has separate controls for driver and passenger, more than enough. I'm hooked.
Favorite Features
I love to drive this car. It is a four-door sedan that drives like a sports car, feels like a dream, and seats everyone comfortably inside. Turn on the XM satellite radio, and take it for a spin. Save on gasoline, but not on power.
Suggested Improvements
Improvements? Not that I can think of.