2005 Cadillac CTS Consumer Review: Good Bye Lincoln (For Now)

2005 Cadillac CTS - Consumer Review

Base Sedan (3.6L V6 6-speed Manual)

Good Bye Lincoln (For Now)
By JJL on

2005 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I purchased my 2005 CTS V6 3.6L Hi Feature several months ago. I still can't stop looking at it. The design is very eye catching and has practical aerodynamic application. The interior is designed well. The control panel is easy to get to and manipulate. The bucket seats keep me comfortable during my long drives. The navigation system has saved me more than once. The handling is very stiff and sporty. I was surprised at the turn radius. After driving a Lincoln LS for several years, I would have to say that this is a slight step up.

The body stylilng is sleek and very appealing. The leather seats and wood accents are great. I really like the stereo system,Bose speakers and the Nav system. The handling and performance at speeds of 70mph plus are great.

The only issues I have is the body composition (too much plastic) and the pick up. I don't get the G's when I do a hard acceleration (V8's may provide a different experience).