2005 Cadillac CTS Consumer Review: CTS Oil consumption issues!

2005 Cadillac CTS Sedan - Consumer Review

CTS Oil consumption issues!
By Building4Bri on

2005 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

Buyers beware - please do your home work when purchasing a CTS Cadillac. Especially between 04 - 06. I own a 2005CTS - 3.8 They have oil consumption issues. As a ( ton ) of other Cadillac owners are finding out the hard way, this is a very serious issue. My Cadillac runs and looks great. God has blessed us with ours still running but I have to add a quart of oil every 2 weeks. After I bought it I realized why the previous owners traded it in. The dealer ship obviously did not advise us of this issue. We took it in multiple times before I had to find out on this web site that many, many others have had the same issues and theirs wasn't a quick fix. I simply have to just check the oil every wk.

This car runs great for a 6 cylinder! No issues with the performance, it just burns a ton of oil.

GM needs to fess up to the American people and make this right, flat out. There are to many hard working Americans out there who pay good money for their ( AMERICAN MADE ) cars. Good luck, please do your home work thoroughly! God bless!