2005 Cadillac CTS 3.6L V6 6-speed Manual Consumer Review - Catillac CTS A Quality Car!

2005 Cadillac CTS - Consumer Review

Catillac CTS A Quality Car!
By Rich on

2005 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

My 2 neighbors have the CTS. They are both very pleased with the performance. I purchased 1 month ago and driven the car another 2,000 miles! My car had 22,674 miles on it. The drive is smooth and quiet. I traded a Toyota Solara. I can't believe the ride difference. I also have a 2005 Acura TL. The Cadillac's ride, feel and quality so far are better than the Acura! The gas mileage is the same as the Acura at 23 to 25 mpg combined highway and city. The steering wheel controls are excellent. The car is tight and looks brand new! I have the Navigation with Bose system and XM. Wow it has fantastic sound. The two tone seats and wood trim, make the car stand out!

Favorite Features

Peppy (3.6L) from the gate! XM and navigation! Luxury package with memory seats!

Suggested Improvements

Trunk heavy, hard to lift up for my wife. Locking gas cap, handles on side of the roof where driver and passenger side windows meet. Acura has it as well as many foreign cars! Helps to get in or out and take corners and turns. Otherwise car is perfect!