2005 Cadillac CTS Consumer Review: Best in it's class

2005 Cadillac CTS Sedan - Consumer Review

Best in it's class
By CadillacMan on

2005 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

Before I got my CTS this year I was driving a 2003 Cadillac Catera, which the CTS replaced. The Catera was a poor attempt to compete with the other luxury automakers who had made entry level automobiles. The CTS though is a vast improvement that not only looks better, but drives better, and comes with much more standard equipment and even better options. This has been one of the best cars that Cadillac has made so far. I would guess that the CTS is probably one of Cadillac's most successful vehicles since the STS, which also took the same form as the CTS when they were remaking the Sevilles. It is just a little larger but for the most part it is the same car. The CTS is also nicely priced.

My favorite features about this car are the sport shift which allows me to drive it as if it was a manual, the adapative cruise control which allows me to speed up and also slow down without having to push the gas or the break, and the power moonroof.

Well to compete with it's similar vehicles in its class, such as Lexus and BMW I would sugguest that the CTS has the new tehcnology of push start which is in the STS. I would also sugguest that they have run flat tires like the BMW so that it looks more sporty. This is a feature that is in demand.