2005 Cadillac CTS Consumer Review: Amazing

2005 Cadillac CTS Sedan - Consumer Review

By eileen on

2005 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

Excellent drive and appearance. I've driven vans/SUV's for over 20 years and was hesitant to purchase a sedan. But I've found the CTS to have great visibility and a very stable feel on the road. My sister-in-law and neighbor both purchased a CTS over the past two years and they both love it! It was due to their testimony that we even considered test driving one. We went to many dealerships and saw numerous other makes and models, but didn't see anything that compared to the look, drive, and pricing of our CTS. Our backseat passengers stated there was plenty of leg room and their ride was great. Our sound system is good, On-Star and hands free phone is great.

Style and "silver green" color. Seats are comfortable and adjust to your individual selections. Air bag system was one of our main features we were looking for. OnStar and phone were icing on the cake.

Maybe more wood trim in the cabin. And please move the parking brake from the hood opener! Everyone I know that drives a CTS has opened their hood instead of releasing the parking brake!