2005 Cadillac CTS Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CTS model:
Great Car
By Misty on 06/24/05 17:14 PM (PDT)

2005 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I Love the car.I was looking for a car that was very sporty but not a 2 door sports car. I am 27 & even though it has 4 doors it isn't a family car...

2005 CTS
By Wesley B. Payne on 06/22/05 07:36 AM (PDT)

2005 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

CTS is a very solid and potent driver. The handling is firm and responsive. The 3.6 L v6 is snappy and gives confidence. Overall it is a pleasure to drive and has a very sporty feel, yet still provides comfort for long hauls.

Great 4 Door Sports luxury car.
By Beverly J. Vaughn on 06/19/05 23:44 PM (PDT)

2005 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

My husband drives CTS all the time. He is 62 and drives the CTS like he is 25. The accelleration is extremely good against similar foreign autos. Although it is a 4 door sports car it does ride well. The 10 way seats allow us to ride very comfortablly while we listen to SUNNY (24) on the satelite radio. Handling is teriffic. Sure wish the V8 wasn't so expensive after all I am 76 years young. Happy Motoring.

Mega Car
By Mike on 06/16/05 10:31 AM (PDT)

2005 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

Not sure what Edmunds say that this car can't keep up with it's competitors. This is an unbelievable automobile. Its fast, handles like nothing else in its bracket, and looks great. Just ask the all the gawkers to look at this car when it passes by. My is car black and black and it looks great. Have 28,000 miles on it with no quality problems, in fact brake wear is fantastic. All in all this is car with no competition.

"Porsche Driving" Husband Loves it, too!
By Beverly Hynes on 06/11/05 11:06 AM (PDT)

2005 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

The CTS has the look and comfort of luxury with the power to accelerate quickly if needed. It has a sturdy safe feel on the highway and controls are easily reached without cumbersome search while driving. We love it.

The best car I have had so far
By Sean on 06/04/05 05:39 AM (PDT)

2005 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

This car drives so smooth, has the power to do what I want and the styling that sets it apart. I have owned Mercedes, Jaguar and BMW so I never expected that a GM car would knock my socks off! Almost a year and I still love it.

Had my '05 CTS for 3 months now; Great!
By zman on 05/29/05 09:58 AM (PDT)

2005 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I bought my '05 CTS about 3 months ago. I certainly was impressed with the performance when I test drove it, but now that I'm living with the car on a day to day level, it had exceeded my expectations. It's not only a good daily driver, but is a great weekender sports sedan for those winding, mountain roads.

Amazing
By eileen on 05/26/05 19:28 PM (PDT)

2005 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

Excellent drive and appearance. I've driven vans/SUV's for over 20 years and was hesitant to purchase a sedan. But I've found the CTS to have great visibility and a very stable feel on the road. My sister-in-law and neighbor both purchased a CTS over the past two years and they both love it! It was due to their testimony that we even considered test driving one. We went to many dealerships and saw numerous other makes and models, but didn't see anything that compared to the look, drive, and pricing of our CTS. Our backseat passengers stated there was plenty of leg room and their ride was great. Our sound system is good, On-Star and hands free phone is great.

the not over saturated lux. sport sedan
By tara on 05/23/05 23:58 PM (PDT)

2005 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I love this car, first off I stand out from all the other cars in it's class because there is just not as many of them out there. The car really turns heads. The performance is all there along with a great feel and smooth ride (without the boat like feel of the Cadillac of the past).

Image & Reality
By DeAnna on 05/19/05 15:56 PM (PDT)

2005 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I haven't owned my Cadillac for a long period but the time I have, it has been amazing. Its quiet luxury with a kick. Its enjoyable to ride without out all the city noise. A true joy ride!