Used 2005 Cadillac CTS Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2005 Cadillac CTS - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CTS model:
Caddy Happy
By hkern on 08/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

What a great car quiet, smooth and quick. Love the interior amd all the stuff. Every one that has seen it really likes the design.

super, love it
By kern on 08/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

What a great auto quiet, smooth, and quick. Everyone likes the styling.

We love our CTS!
By RR Fait on 08/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I purchased the CTS for my wife. She feels so safe driving it thanks to the frame structure design that resembles that used by her favorite Nascar driver, Scott Wimmer and the Cat car!! I have to admit that I feel secure also but my review would go deeper by saying I really like the handeling on curves and in tight places, it's excellent. I would like to have the instruement panel a little more visible, especially when the steering wheel is in my most comfortable position. This is (overall) a very beautiful automobile to own and operate. Hats off to GM on this concept..

the best
By Mc Guiness on 08/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

only the best. Caddy has just went above and beyond there name. The CTS with the sports package is the best car i have seen come form caddy in a long time. A real head turner

cts 2004
By aubreyjaundoo on 07/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

This car is well made and fun to drive.It lives up to my expectations,good value for the money.The only minus point is the small glove compartment- nothing fits in there!

THIS #1 CAR
By DON CONWELL on 07/22/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

i love this car

cts
By cosmo_kramer on 07/22/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

Great car for the price!

I love my new black 05 CTS
By CTS fan on 07/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I just traded my silver 03 3.2 w/220hp for a new black 05 3.6 VVT /255hp with sport susp.pkg.,17''whls. custom chrome grille and chrome exhaust exhaust tips too. It's a real Hot wheels cruiser and really looks good. Now I am in love with the car !!! Its night and day between the 03 and 05 with greatly inmproved driveability and performance. Not to mention the mx satellite radio, Onstar and built in phone. It's very cool. I would have bought the V/series 400hp but at 47 i could not get interested in the manual transmission and playing with a clutch during rush hour traffic in the city.

sg
By bijon on 07/13/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

Drove, the 5 series, the C & E series and the Lexus 330 and 300. None compared to the overall sport, comfort, and response of the CTS. It may not have the best resale, but that was not a consideration.

I love the stick shift 2003 Cadillac CTS
By tfranklins on 07/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

One design flaw - - -cup holder is right in front of the gear shift, not bad if you're driving an automatic transmission, but not good for a manual transmission, where you're always shifting - - -you drink(water bottle) is directly in the way of you hand! That's the only problem I can find with the car; otherwise it's a fun drive! ! !