2005 Cadillac CTS Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CTS model:
womens point of view
By Mary Red on 09/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

Classy all around vehicle! Gets lots of looks and comments. Has ample accelration when needed. Many useful features including Onstar. We are a first time buyer in this style and will consider as a first choice when buying again. But happiness with this car is to extreme; and driving adventure is just plain estatic!

badCad
By badCad on 09/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

Excellant handling car with eye- catching looks. Does need manual- matic.

CTS is really a Chevy
By FloridaJohn on 08/28/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

This car is more than a disappointment. I have had over 40 new cars and this is one of the worst. The car cannot stay in alignment and already have had six new tires in 10K miles. The car is noisy and the whine or howl in the transmission is getting worse. The dealer says it is comes from the rear end and Cad has no fix at this time. I have a 2004 Toyota Solara and a Lexus and they both put this car to shame. GM must do better to keep my business.

A great alternative...
By berne1 on 08/27/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

This is a great alternative to the usual suspects (3-Series, C-Class) with stand-out styling and performance to match. Cadillac really got this one right. The engine is flexible with lots of torque AND loves to rev. 5-spd auto is so smooth. This car has great turn in and response to input. It's roomy enough for two kids in car seats in back. I love the styling, although I know this is polarizing design. I've gotten lots of "thumbs-up" and compliments in parking lots. Growing up with imports, I decided to take a look as I'd heard great things about CTS. I could not be happier with my vehicle choice. RWD is back and I'm lovin' it!

CTS BEAUTY
By TEACHER LADY on 08/24/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

THIS CAR IS GREAT. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT. IT HAS STYLE AND IS IN A CLASS ALL ITS OWN

First American car I've loved!
By Skuuter on 08/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I avoided owning American cars for about twenty years, only buying a Chevy Beretta in '95 (a mistake) and a Malibu LS in '99. This CTS, however, is a whole different animal. I really, really love this car!! Excellent handling, great get-up and go, superb safety features and peerless styling. The build quality is much better than the Camry I rented recently. I am finally proud to buy American again!

My Moonstone 05 "Ecstacy"
By Goofa on 08/17/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

What a value! For the price, this vehicle has it all. Performance, handling, safety, quality build, and of couse "Eye Appeal". This car loves to be driven.

Great Buy
By Mike Neoh on 08/16/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

Just got a '05 black on black CTS equipped w/ auto. trans, sport & luxury pkg, moonroof, a $2,000 V-look pkg( incl V-grille, rear spoiler, dual exhaust chrome & gold emblems ), $1,500 chrome wheels w/ cadillac logo that comes w/ 4 years warranty, int. walnut wood dressing and tinted windows all for less than $38,500 (includes freight, before tax & title ). After the $1,500 conquest rebates and the dealer discount, I figure I saved a good 5-6 grand off MSRP. The look itself is worth every pennies.

Wonderful vehicle
By Kimmykim on 08/15/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I love this vehicle. The look is so beautiful also. I get so many compliments on my CTS.

Caddy Happy
By hkern on 08/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

What a great car quiet, smooth and quick. Love the interior amd all the stuff. Every one that has seen it really likes the design.