2005 Cadillac CTS Consumer Reviews 13

2005 Cadillac CTS - Consumer Reviews

2005 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan (2.8L 6cyl 6M)

View reviews for a specific CTS model:
Great Car!
By Bob on 12/14/04 10:50 AM (PST)

2005 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

WOW! I love the styling, comfort and performance of the 2005 Cadillac CTS. I have the 3.6L engine with the manual transmission and no other options. This car's MSRP was $32,545 and I received $7,750 in incentives from General Motors. The manual feels faster than the auto and is much more fun to drive.

The 2005 Cadillac CTS is One Incredible Ride
By angelplo on 12/14/04 04:31 AM (PST)

2005 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

This car is incredible. It surely can't compare to the other other leading cars like BMWs or Mercedes-Benzs, but the fact that it is an American car lets me know that it is totally reliable. It has excellent acceleraltion, compared to the BMW 330i and in my opinion it is way more stylish than the Mercedes-Benz E-Class. I almost purchased an E-Class just because of the emblem, but driving away with the Cadillac left me with no regrets.

CTS
By Jacksonville on 11/16/04 16:15 PM (PST)

2005 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I bought my car in 10/04 and so far I love it. I receive compliments everywhere I go.

A Winner
By SayHey2 on 11/12/04 16:02 PM (PST)

2005 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

Have owned 05 CTSw/ auto & PDX Sport Package for 5 weeks - MSRP 35640 - dealer price 31475. No serious complaints - fun to drive - actually does get the advertised 27mpg on highway - many unsolicited compliments on truly different and bold look - OnStar phone clear as can be, seats very comfortable.

my cad cts
By ootch on 11/06/04 10:55 AM (PST)

2005 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan (2.8L 6cyl 6M)

excellent,not so great on rain..easy hydroplaning..awesome ride..great pickup..neat looks

New CTS owner
By austinjim on 10/29/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

Bought the CTS after owning 3 Maximas. Thought I would be getting another Maxima (2005), but after test driving the CTS, I ran to the dealer and put my money down on the table. Love the car-- great looks, great drive. Still somewhat paranoid about buying an American car, but with the 4 yr/ 50,000 mile warranty, I feel less so. The JD Powers recent review of Cadillac also ups my confidence level in the car. My last American car was a 1974 Vega- Fiasco. Hoping that the CTS lasts me 7- 8 years, my usual time of ownership for a car.

cadillac cts
By Richard Dennis on 10/28/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

This vehicle is an excellant automobile. I have owned 61 different cars and I find this to be one of the best. The only negative I have found is the vision to the rear is very poor when backing up. Otherwise I would give this vehicle an A.

my 1st. cadallic
By Nantucket on 10/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I'v been an Alfa lover-driver.. Loved its performance, handling,looks.Due to an deer accident my 94 was totaled by the insurance co. Alfa is no longer available in the States.Was not sure about Cadillac, but after driving all that was out there under $40,000 I bought a 1994 cts. To date I find the car is not an Alfa performance wise,however more than holds its own.It moves when ever I ask it to perform. It satisfies me and I'm pretty spoiled when it comes to performance.Like the size,handling,comfort..Don't understand consumers constantly berating interior finish.. I disagree.

Try getting in the passenger door
By garnerconst on 10/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

Its a good quality vehicle but,getting inside the front passenger door is VERY AWKWARD, with absolutly No Room for your upper head to go when entering passenger door

---
By JJJJJJJJJ on 10/05/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

Awesome car!!POWER HAVE NEVER SAW A BETTER CAR IN MY LIFE