2004 Cadillac CTS 3.2L V6 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - Just purchased a 2004 Cadillac

2004 Cadillac CTS - Consumer Review

Base Sedan (3.2L V6 5-speed Manual)

Just purchased a 2004 Cadillac CTS
By tonelocdog on

2004 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5M)

I am only 24 years old, and I just want to say I am very impressed with my new 2004 Cadillac CTS. I am picking it up tomorrow, because thats when they will have it ready for me. So I don't have much experience with it except for taking it for a test drive, but boy am I impressed. I simply love the futuristic exterior, the whole outer body of this vehicle. Inside my car has an all black interior and is equipped with many updated features such as XM satellite radio, a wood trim steering wheel, an auto theft deterrent device, and the new stabilitc control system. Also, the lumbar cushioned seat is fantastic. I am similarly impreseed with the memory drivers seat. The car handles very smoothly like I am floating on air. And it is as quiet as a mouse.

Favorite Features

The design of the vehicle and the power of the engine. The cushioned black leather seats, and the fantastic front grill.

Suggested Improvements

The interior is very plain. It's not stylish at all, except for the black leather seats and interior. For the money that I paid for this vehicle I was hoping for a more unique interior, but I am satisfied by this car in every other way.