Don't Buy the CTS
By patpatcadillac on
2004 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5M)
I have oened 1983 and 1989 Cadillac Fleetwoods and a 1999 Cadilac Deville The CTS isn't as nice as any of them, luxury-wise. I also have a 2000 Mazda 2k Miata LS. The CTS isn't even as sporty as the Miata.\ Well, maybe it can keep pace with it on a straightaway but the Miata would kill it in the curves. Make no mistake the CTS is NOT an all weather Corvette. THE GOOD: The new CTS has great looking sheet metal, ergonomic steering wheel and console controls; shiftable automatic transmission w/sport and snow options. It does have a trip computer. Itís a dry pavement 0-100 monster. THE BAD: It felt drifty on the highway at first-feeling passed. It needed to have an alignment before 5,000 miles. The dealer couldn't do it the same day and the fix cost me $50 at an alignment shop.
Favorite Features
I prefer the Pontiac Bonneville or Acura the TL/TSX to this car because they all have more HP.
Suggested Improvements
IMPROVEMENTS: Bring back Tape Deck so that I can use it as an imput for my IPOD is. A Bluetooth interface phone (Acura) seems superior to OnStarís personal calling. An IPOD interface (BMW) would beat XM radio. We already have phones and CDís. Cadillac needs to focus more on what people have and on subscriptions.