2004 Cadillac CTS Sedan - Consumer Reviews

Base 3.2L V6 5-speed Manual - (199 reviews )
My CTS
By Windsorman3 on 06/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5M)

Fun,fast, and economical. The comfort level of the ride is extraordinary espcially given th short wheel base. Affordable luxury in an American car.

3.6L V-6
By BrandonP on 06/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5M)

I just purchased my new Caddy (Black on Black). Car performs incredibly. Chose Caddy over 04 Acura TL. The 3.6L V-6 is a must.

2004 CTS
By dann on 05/30/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5M)

Im a 22 year old male and never thought of buy caddy, till the CTS. Great car for the money. I have the white diamond with the ebony interior and it always get compliments. Great ride and accelaration.

CTS analysis
By Henry wasmuth on 05/29/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5M)

Great performance, great ride, good economy,super styling and excellent workmanship. Had a Benz before but love this vehicle. Can't wait till 07 for my next CTS.

Cadillac CTS Lover!!
By DAR on 05/27/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5M)

I purchased my Cadillac CTS in March 2004 from Ragsdale Cadillac In Auburn MA. I love my car, everything about it!! I have all the bells and whistles, including the inappropriatly labeled fussy navigation system and have nothing but great things to say. It performs well, the ride is great, its fun to drive and I feel great driving it. My purchase experience was second to none and the people at Ragsdale Cadillac made me feel as though I were the only customer they had!! I highly recommend this vehicle to anyone.

CTS: American Entry-Lux Leader
By dmaze1325 on 05/15/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5M)

I looked at other class leaders in the entry-level lux groups and went with the CTS- I have not been disappointed. I have owned Audi and the CTS is a refreshing change. Cadillac has a truely fine entry-lux car with the CTS. If you are looking at BMW, Audi, Saab, Lincoln LS or Lexus-give the CTS a test drive, you will be pleasantly surprised! The CTS handling/drive is very impressive- feels like a sport sedan should.

THE BEST
By RATZO on 05/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5M)

THE CST IS LIKE FLYING AN F-16 FIGHTER. THIS CAR DOES EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT WHEN YOU WANT IT TO. GM HAS TO GO A LONG WAY TO TO TOP THIS CAR.

Best car ever
By George Trudeau on 05/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5M)

I have now 2590 miles on this car and so far it is the best car I have ever owned. I love the styling and the comfort. I have the red line paint and get complements all the time about the quality of the paint (very nice) As of this date I have not been back to the dealers with any problems.

great car
By angchmp on 05/05/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5M)

love this car. it is fun to drive .it has great pick up ,an awesome bose stereo system. handles like a dream.only con for me is that the interior should be dressed up a little more on the base model. come on this is a CADDY!!!

Just one Great Car Made in America
By Ralph Torres on 05/04/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5M)

This is one of the most exciting automobiles that I have ever had the pleasure of owning.I've had a few minor problems,one with the cumputer system and a power window connector loose. This car handles very well a all speeds and I just came up from Fla. to Mass and at an average speed of 75/80 mph I was getting 27.1 mph with the A/C on.I do find the controls confusing as some people have said. I don't care which car you get into today thare all scarey when you look at the electronics.