2004 Cadillac CTS Sedan - Consumer Reviews

Base 3.2L V6 5-speed Manual - (199 reviews )
Cts great car
By Regal on 07/03/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5M)

I love the Cts, the best car I have ever owned,,only regreat I didnt get the gps system. wont ever go back to the park Ave,

Is it too soon to love this car?
By LuxoSport on 06/30/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5M)

I've only had my CTS for a very short time so my enthusiasm is high. I have the 3.6 w/nav, XM radio. I was very close to buying a Chrysler 300C but found I could have the CTS for about the same price and opted for the Caddy. I love the secure, comfortable feeling behind the wheel,the power when called for,the techno gadgetry is awesome,the light platinum w/ebony interior gets raves from my passengers. Even the carpeting is plush and elegant. The OnStar hands free phone feature is a welcome addition to the overall pleasure quotient. Cadillac has regained its status in the luxury market with the new CTS and now appeals to a younger set as well.Even my grand

Excellent
By MY CAD CTS on 06/25/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5M)

Have had the car for 1 week, excellent choice with the 3.6L V6, ride, handling, style, comfort, hardest part is learning about all of the gadgets, how to make them work, but that is not a problem, it is a pleasure to drive. On Star, the phone, and XM radio in additon to the 1SB package, with 6 disc Bose, and sunroof. Most fun I have had in my 40 years of driving, Thanks Cadillac.

The jury's still out
By BWV565 on 06/24/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5M)

After a horrendous experience with a '97 Catera (the CTS predecessor), I hesitated before buying the CTS but read great reviews and heard great things, so made the plunge. Black/black, Sports Luxury Package, Chrome wheels, tinted windows, etc., absolutely beautiful. One month into ownership, the DVD Navigation died. Fuel gauges inaccurate and fluctuate. Gas mileage is poor.

Loving It!!!!
By vme1976 on 06/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5M)

I also drive a bigger SUV and was afraid I would feel cramped in this smaller vehicle but I don't feel cramped at all. I have room along with my passengers. Everything I need to use is right at my finger tips unlike in other cars I have driven. The get up and go on this car is great!! I've actually been stopped by people thinking of buying a CTS and I haven't had one bad thing to say about it.

2004 CTS Nav Scrn Blinds Driver w/sun
By Ken Poland on 06/17/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5M)

I own a 2004 Cadillac CTS with navigation system. The screen is so poorly shielded that the sun will cause a blinding light in the driver's eyes when it hits the screen in the moring or evening and reflects to the driver. I almost wrecked the first time this happened to me. I have since had the back windshield tinted very dark. My dealer and Cadillac ignorned my problem and complaints. Be careful if you have this configuration. The tint seems to help. Ken Poland

First Caddy...Great Ride!
By James Grant on 06/15/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5M)

This is my first Cadillac, so far so good. I love the way this car handles! The CTS handles just like a sports car. I am also pleasanlty surprised with the power of the 3.6 V6. The drivers seat is very roomy, I am a 6' 280lbs power lifter and I have plenty of room.

RED ALERT
By Robert G. Kramer on 06/15/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5M)

Be careful. The 2004 CTS is so smooth and quiet you will lose all sense of speed. The beautiful red line color attracts radar and lasers. The cop liked my car so much he wrote the ticket down from 77 in a 55 to 61. Let's hear it for the U.S.A. I love this car.

Fun car
By jfd on 06/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5M)

Great car, fun to drive, but it would be even better with front wheel or all wheel drive. A little slippery on snow.

My CTS
By Windsorman3 on 06/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5M)

Fun,fast, and economical. The comfort level of the ride is extraordinary espcially given th short wheel base. Affordable luxury in an American car.