2004 Cadillac CTS - Consumer Reviews

Base 3.2L V6 5-speed Manual - (199 reviews )
not a bad car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By blckriv on 07/27/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5M)

I LOVE the looks of the car, gas economy is mediocre at best, but have have had a lot of compliments on the appearance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exceeds My Expectations
By JazzyDame on 07/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5M)

Finally, I made the right choice with leasing the CTS. This is the happiest I have ever been with any car. Previously, I only considered foreign cars, but the style changed my mind. The performance is excellent, and the interior is pure luxury. I have to mention that the dealership, Cadillac Village of Norwood, and my salesperson, Jay Caan, were fanastic.

Very Satisfied
By lah on 07/19/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5M)

A luxury car with a sports car feel makes the CTS fun as well as comfortable to drive. The cutting edge body style makes it stand out in a crowd. Everywhere I go I receive a compliment such as "I love your car" or "sharp car".

2004 CTS
By MLR27 on 07/15/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5M)

I went from an Oldsmobile Bravada (SUV) to the CTS--I've put 11,000+ miles on it in 4 months & thus far all is well. Once I got used to the rear-wheel drive, I found the CTS has terrific handling and cornering capability. It has killer acceleration & a smooth ride--but there's also the unnerving factor of finding yourself driving far faster than you intended. My CTS gets around 25-27 mpg on the highway, driving 80-85mph on average (!) The only problem encountered so far is having a bent rim (probably from a *&^ MI pothole.) Overall, the quality of this car is excellent. It's not illegal or "wrong" to have this much fun driving is it? :

My CTS
By Bonnie Viola on 07/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5M)

Only had the car for 2 months, but so far it is great. Better than my last Eldorado.

Best car on the market
By Ed Wyda on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5M)

I FIND IT HARD TO GET INTO AND HARD TO GET OUT OF FOR A SENIOR CITIZEN.It is also hard to see when backing up. Otherwise, I like my Caddy. Been driving them for 34 years now. I also liked my Linclon. It had the largest trunk of them all. Wider and more space in the drivers seat. Ed. Wyda, Pensacola,Florida

looks on the road
By P.J. case on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5M)

The part that is the best to me is that I got you tuxcido in the copper color and everybody looks at me !!!!!!!!!

Great sports/luxury car
By sbsmia on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5M)

Great, fun ride. Somewhere between Lexus smoothness and BMW sportiness. Nice features in the interior. Air conditioning system needs work. Not as quiet a ride as I would like. Handles beautifully! Great lines. Standard sound system could be improved. Good room on the inside. Relatively small trunk. Overall - I'd rate it a solid 8.

This car beats the Bimmer
By FreddieR on 07/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5M)

I have driven all of the CTS competitors and I'll tell you it beats them all. It's bold styling and awesome handling is unheard of in an American made sports sedan.

2004 CADILLAC CTS
By HENRY SCHULTZ on 07/04/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

THE 2004 CADILLAC CTS IS A VERY GOOD CAR IT RUNS REAL GOOD IT ALSO HAS STYLE