2004 Cadillac CTS - Consumer Reviews

Base 3.2L V6 5-speed Manual - (199 reviews )
Love this car!!!
By Jean Stanford on 09/12/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5M)

I have the luxury sport package and it's everything I wanted. It's sporty and fun, yet roomy enough for passengers and luggage. It has power and style. I didn't expect to like it this much, as I previously had a more expensive luxury sport import. However, this car is a dream and I am very glad I purchased it.

cts
By technoid on 09/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5M)

The overall handling exceeded all expectations, smooth, solid ride, cornering and excellent braking characteristics. I elected to upgrade to the factory 17"wheels and go with the sport suspension package in lieu of larger aftermarket custom wheels and tires, good choice... The "edgy" sharp line exterior looks state-of-the-art.

great
By jennifer holland on 09/05/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

i got my car in 2002 it is great

2004 CTS
By Bruce B on 09/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5M)

I have the Luxury Sport model of the 2004 CTS and it is great. I love the looks/style of this car. What makes it nice it does not look like every other car in todays market. The fit and finish is great on this car. Cadillac has hit the mark on this vehical.

*GREAT*
By Butter828 on 09/01/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

its a great car.

Sweet!
By fc on 08/29/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

3.6 feels soo good. great styling! great ride with sports package

1st Caddy
By Jerico on 08/27/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5M)

Bought my first Cadillac, the 2004 CTS. Got the big 6 and I just love it. Lots of power and speed, its almost too quick, in passing it will get to 90+ before you know it and it feels so good at that speed you don't want to slow down. I have had 43 cars in my 47 years of driving and this is by far the very best. I drove the BMW, Volvo R and several others before I bought and I liked the CTS best. Its size made the difference over the BMW. Lots more room. And it will outrun it. Can't say anything bad about it yet!!!

Best car I ever had.
By Roy Anderson on 08/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5M)

I have the base automatic .The only thing this car needs to make this car the best car I ever had is dual power seats.The driver seat is a power seat.This car has every thing else you need class ,style and sport car all in one.And I even like it when I take it into servicing.

So far, very pleased....
By easy 1 on 08/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5M)

Had the car for three weeks. The CTS is replacing a Taurus SHO V8. Thought the SHO was a great car, but the CTS feels more European in character. Drives more like a BMW than a Caddy. Love the eveness of the vehicle during hard cornering or braking, you can really feel the 50%/50% front to rear weight distribution. I am used to the nose-heavy Taurus which is a great car, but no Cadillac.

Great Value, Lots of Fun
By CTS GARY on 08/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5M)

Have 1st 04 delivered in SW Florida. 3.6vvt is OUTSTANDING(plus it takes regular fuel). Sport package is stellar, ride firm but compliant. Lumbar support for 04 is welcome. The 48th new car I've owned, this is the best overall for fun to drive plus luxury. Fit and Finish perfect. Quiet and solid. New(for 04)Mirror polished Sport Wheels are awesome. Traded a 2001 Aurora (that I liked VERY much)but the 04 CTS is in a different class entirely.Unqualified recommendation to anyone shopping this category.Great value.