2004 Cadillac CTS Sedan - Consumer Reviews

Base 3.2L V6 5-speed Manual - (199 reviews )
A Great Ride
By jaedog on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5M)

I am truly impressed with the styling, comfort and handling of the CTS. Not only is this car great in looks it performs well and I feel very secure driving it.

A Cadillac for the Future
By TennMan1 on 10/11/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5M)

This car handles like a dream. It has plenty of acceleration to stay out of trouble when passing, or getting into trouble on the open road. Gas mileage suffers a little for a 6 cylinder engine, however, I am not sure that the fun acceleration (which entices a heavy foot if you have one)is more the culprit. The 2004 with the increased hp will truly make this car a world-class contender with such cars as BMW, Accura, Infinity and Lexis.

Good News for GM
By Luigi on 10/09/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5M)

Great Vehicle, Precise in function and design, will do it again with a GM Product.

Glad I waited for the 2004
By Kempster on 10/04/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5M)

version the 40 more HP makes this car truly fun to drive. I got mine loaded with all the options except the Nav System and I absolutely love it.

My 2004 Cadillac CTS!
By My CTS on 10/01/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5M)

I was in the market for a new car and this little baby filled the bill in every way!I was very surprised at the smooth way it handled go through in town traffic and a smooth ride on the open highway!I am soooo glad that i bought the CTS!!

fun to drive
By Vivian Jew on 09/29/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5M)

i traded my 1997 seville sts to a 2004 cts. big difference in size and price! cts is alot more practical for my needs and pocketbook. it's a fun car!!

Cadillac CTS with 3.6 liter engine
By Truegrit on 09/27/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5M)

This is the best car I have ever owned; the drive and handling is suberb, the engine is peppy with ample horsepower to carry the weight and accelerate as needed. On a dollar-for-quality and performance basis, I don't think there's a Euro luxury sports sedan that can begin to compare with the CTS.

Superb vehicle
By isaac on 09/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5M)

A beautifully handling sports sedan, outclassing MB C and E series in all areas of safety and luzury. Unbelievable value.

CTS by JFD
By JFDCPA on 09/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5M)

Got tired of waiting for the new Acura TLs to be released and so I bought my CTS instead. What a great move! It rides well, looks great, and is fun to drive. And all of this for a reasonable price. My past experience with Cadillac was not a good one (I owned an '87 Eldorado). However, this one is looking like it is going to be much better.

Excellent Car for Intl Market
By Johnmitchel12 on 09/16/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5M)

Lincoln LS first, now Cadilac have both convinced me American engineers can lead the world on price/luxury/performance/cost of ownership curve. Its also interesting to find the BMW 7 Series designed by an American. We will see how my service is beyond the first year, but so far GREAT.