2004 Cadillac CTS Sedan - Consumer Reviews

Base 3.2L V6 5-speed Manual - (199 reviews )
Awsome
By koclanis on 11/09/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5M)

My C.T.S. gets even more impressive every day I drive it. I love the handling speed and smooth ride it give me,

about my car
By blackierose@aol.com on 11/08/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5M)

i have owned 3 cadillacs now. the cts is a very stylish and i am proud to drive it. i have so many people asking me about it and telling me how great it looks. i have 2 friends that bought one and they love it too.

I love it
By Vedo on 11/05/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5M)

I got this car more as a joke than anything else (plus I got the best lease rates). Little did I know that I would fall in love with it. The car is a complete blast to drive (its alive). Acceleration is excellent (especially for the size of the motor), braking is excellent and handling is excellent. The car was flawlessly assembled. I have no complaints. I have even become somewhat enamored with the styling.

My CTS
By DQB on 11/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5M)

A Cadillac for the younger, edgier buyer. Not your grandfather's Caddie!

Lemon Caddy
By Vivian Flusche on 10/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5M)

I have problems from day one! Brake rotors have had to be replaced, power steering pump replaced, have had an ongoing problem with wet floor mats due to water from the air conditioning leaking into the cabin. The last Caddy I purchesed was a 1981 six cylinder Deville. Junk!!! The CTS is not much better.

My CTS!!
By Jes Me on 10/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5M)

Up until9-30-03 I wasonly driving Lincolns but had kinda gotten over them for they were NOT what i wanted anymore BUT this little CTS is wonderful!!!! it is great on gas,fun to drive,and is very sleek in it's looks,Cadillac you have finally done it!!a sporty car like the Seville STS but without the size and the bulk or the big price so Thanks Cadillac!!

3.6L Auto CTS
By Bobbo S on 10/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5M)

The 3.6L 6cyl auto. Outstanding performance. I have driven the competition, and do not find much of a difference. Seems to be a good blend of its European competitors.

Alan's Car
By armcclur on 10/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5M)

This car is the most fun car to drive of all the new cars I bought in my lifetime! The handling is superb! The fit and finish is also the best ever.

Cadillac CTS
By Michael Honigfort on 10/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5M)

Great car. My wife and I both love it.

A Great Ride
By jaedog on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5M)

I am truly impressed with the styling, comfort and handling of the CTS. Not only is this car great in looks it performs well and I feel very secure driving it.