2003 Cadillac CTS Consumer Review: To think, I was looking for a

2003 Cadillac CTS - Consumer Review

Base Sedan (3.2L V6 5-speed Manual)

To think, I was looking for a p/u truck!
By Angela on

2003 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5M)

Saw a used CTS in a dealer's lot - I was actually looking for a pick-up truck. I took a test drive, just for fun. Dismissed it at first, because I never saw myself as a Cadillac owner. From looking over many other vehicles, I bought the Cadillac. Biggest misconception is people think its an 8- cyl., which GM needs to highlight. Fuel efficiency could be better, but it IS a 'sports' car, nothing like the whip your grandpa drove. One minor repair in seven months, but I got a good deal and an ext. warranty in a bad economy. The dark red looks sharp and I'm happy. Remember, the WAY someone drives can affect the reliability of a car. Be good to it and it will probably be good to you. :)

Styling and handling are great. The truck space is remarkable in a car this size. For a 6-cyl., the thing takes off, and no one believes its an '03!

Radio and programming for eletric seats could be more user friendly. Hub caps had a little patterned oxydation, but it looks like a manufacturing defect.