Its not the caddy that zigs, it rocks..
By GFXDAVE99 on
2003 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5M)
I have had this car for about a month, i have the 5 speed luxury sport with every feature on except the nav system. The other cars i was concidering were the Subaru WRX, Audi S4/A6 2.7T. I have driven all of the above cars and must say that I'm very happy with my choice. While yes, the Subaru was faster it felt, well .. cheap. The audi, well getting an A6 with a 6 speed is a 3 month wait. I took one drive and I was like, this is my car. Its quick, its smooth, its cool looking and its very comfortable. It rides well, corners well above what should be expected and stabiltrack 2.0 does an awesome job of keeping you going in the right direction.
Favorite Features
Favorite features would be the 5 speed, it shifts crisply and has an excellent feel and is very smooth even on downshift braking. I like the steering wheel controls, the Xenon headlamps, the styling and the overall feel and peformance of the car.
Suggested Improvements
Parking brakes for sports sedans belong between the seats, not on the floor. All of the buttons on the steering wheel should be programmable not just 1234. The subwoofer needs more bass, And lastly, it needs 50 more ponies and a 6th gear. But its still the best caddy ever.