Used 2003 Cadillac CTS Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2003 Cadillac CTS Sedan - Consumer Reviews

Base 3.2L V6 5-speed Manual - (265 reviews )

RTview
By RWT

2003 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5M)

tremendous handling capabilites, lot's of whistles and bells.

configurable buttons on sound system in addition to traditional station presets and all stored in memory. I like toys a lot. OnStar is neat. They always know where I am, even if I don't.

Already handled for 2004, more power although I am satisfied with the 3.2 liter engine, I know power would be a point of critisism. Also a auto-manual transmission would be nice.

Affordable Luxury
By michelsauve

2003 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5M)

The car is a great looker. It attracts looks from almost everybody and regularly from more expensive car owners such as Mercedes E320 and the likes. It is a fun car to drive with an intuitive console easy to read and use. It offers great comfort and is fun to drive. The car is perorming flawlessly and all that at a very reasonable price for a car of that class.

The interior design wich is intuitive and easy to use along with the interior comfort wich makes it a great car to pass time into.

The engine power, only if to keep up with what the competition is offering.

First time Caddy Buyer
By Epiphone

2003 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5M)

Just took delivery of a CTS. THis is my first time in a luxury Sedan. I've always owned Coupes before this. The ride and finish is superb. The leather seating surfaces are well stiched and should be rugged enough to last a lifetime. This car will turn heads and people will ask to see the inside at gas stations.

Love the controls for the stereo and nav systems on the wheel.

Improve ONSTAR the system is either aleways busy or you stay on hold till the connection drops. Need Competitive pricing on the in car cellular capability.

Awesome Machine
By Love my CTS

2003 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5M)

This is the best car I have ever owned. I had to search for the color combination (Garnet Red w/ Ebony interior) -- and it was worth the wait! I get so many compliments, I love to show people the car -- everyone has the same response "this is a cadillac? -- this is a hot car!"

BOSE System is awesome -- love the Spacious mode, memory system is great, thumb wheel for volume, on-star virtual advisor is a great toy, and of course the styling.

Heated rear seat option

rayelCTS
By rayelsqd

2003 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5M)

Firm ride and handles well. Seats should be more comfortable and dash dissapointing should show more information without pushing bottons. Changing drive style button does not feel much difference. Storage space limited inside cabin.