2003 Cadillac CTS - Consumer Reviews

Base 3.2L V6 5-speed Manual - (265 reviews )
Oh my Doodness
By Kracka Pleez on 06/11/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5M)

I am going to be 32 soon and this is the 2nd automobile I have ever owned. My first was a 90 Mazda pickup that I bought brand new. After almost 12 years I was ready for a change. And oh man, have I changed. This car does wonders for your self confidence and ego. I actually can't wait to wake up in the morning now to drive to work. I have trouble sleeping. I've woken up at night and sat in the driveway to play with my personalization settings the other night. Today I left for work early and drove around some more after arriving. Luckily my company will be relocating soon. It should add another 10-15 minutes to my commute.

If this is just the beginning....
By CTSdriver on 06/11/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5M)

The CTS is the first car heralding Cadillac's new direction. It is great looking, I've got compliments from people young and. It's feels fast, and it is, although it could use a little more power. It corners with a lot of confidence for a large car. The comfort is alright, but the Volvo that it replaced seemed to be easier to get into, it is also not quite up to par with its stablemates (STS and DTS, which I have driven) which are very plush. The interior is much maligned for its plastic looks and I must agree, although the actual material is much nicer than regular interior plastic. It has a very nice feel that you must see and feel for yourself.

2003 CTS
By George A on 06/06/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5M)

Excellent match for someone who wants crisp handling but also wants comfort and convenience for 4 adults. Works well as a daily commuter. Fun to drive. Has a solid feel on the road. It has been a nice step up and good value.

bmw beware
By cdiez on 06/06/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5M)

a much better combination of performance/comfort than bmw can offer. (Ive driven the entire bmw line, this car matches great against 5s and 3s and I currently own an X-5) The bose sound system and electronics pkg is far superior to that of my bmw. Climate control is also far superior to my BMW. Perfect size...BMW 3 series are just too cramped inside. This car gives nothing away in handling to any bmw sedan except for the M3. Styling is exceptional...get great comments from onlookers everyday. BMW's sedans look like hondas at 50 yards.

CTS
By JasonPeck on 05/31/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5M)

Outstanding. Just simply outstanding. Best car I have ever had and the way people stare it must be better than anything they have ever had too.

They really took me
By kelsey on 05/29/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5M)

My CTS is a joke. I expected much more from a Cadillac. 3 days after taking delivery the sunroff decided not to work. Then I found there was no power to the accessory plugs. Then a piece of body molding came loose. then the dome light cover fell off every time I opened the roof at freeway speeds, Then the clock decided to lose time, the presets would decide to change when they wanted-which isn't much fun at 70 mph. Now, every once in awhile the engine doesn't want to idle worth a damn when warming up. I really wish I'ld have pruchased the Infinity. General motors really let the qua;ity control slip on this one.

great change of direction for Cadillac
By Rowley32256 on 05/19/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5M)

Even better to drive than to look at - very comfortable but like a BMW to drive. Only two grumbles: quite a big blind spot caused by rear pillars and the glove box is ridiculously small.

Smooth Criminal
By Carl S on 05/06/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5M)

This is by far the smoothest, quietest car in the category I drove. In the running were the Mercedes 240, Audi A4 and BMW 3 series. This car far outshines them all. I picked up my CTS (ordered especially for me) on 5-1-02, and I have yet to be disappointed. Cadillac did their homework on this one.

CTS Hits the Mark!
By Tom Hayes on 05/02/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5M)

Just got our CTS and it's everything we'd heard about. What an experience! The handling, ride and performance are better than I'd hoped for. This car will definitely bring down the "average age of a Cadillac owner!"

Affordable Luxury
By Onno H. on 05/01/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5M)

This car doesn't need many words. Just look at it, drive it and you will be sold. This is everything you need for an affordable price.