2003 Cadillac CTS - Consumer Reviews

Base 3.2L V6 5-speed Manual - (265 reviews )
The Best Car
By The Caddy Kidd on 08/09/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5M)

I got this car for my 17th birthday. My parents both have their own Escalades but i have to admit that having a car is so much more fun and enjoyable. It has a better ride. The CTS has more than enough room and has a very good ride. It gets lots of looks and stares and many people are jelous of it. I am glad I got this Cadillac and i dont think I would trade it for anything.

nice car
By mjmike on 08/09/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5M)

This car is a super car..I love it..it ride wonderful..it can do touch corners at 75 MPH!!!!! So far this car has been worth every dime! Everywhere i go people stare and atare at this car. I only have seen maybe 7 on the road. Great unique car!

Love it!!!!!!!
By dfrost on 08/08/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5M)

I went from a 2002 GMC Yukon Denali to a 2003 Caddilac CTS and I will NEVER TURN BACK!!!! I love this car...

'03 CTS
By AutoMole on 07/29/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5M)

This car has dramatic styling and looks different from all the other 'McSedans' on the road. It also has incredible handling and braking with decent performance for a V6 (although the engine could use more torque IMO). The paint and overall fit and finish seem to be of high quality. It's an all-around fun car to drive that never fails to put a smile on my face whether I'm looking at it in the driveway or behind the wheel.

'03 CTS vs. '02 530
By newcaddycts on 07/22/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5M)

I compared 6 cars in & around the same price range. The 2 that stood out were the 530 and the CTS. Both are close in size, options & performance. Both share some of the same parts (transmission & seats) & good build quality. The largest difference between the 2 cars, besides styling, is the price. The BMW is $11,000 more than the CTS with comparable options, & in my opinion almost identical in handling. This makes the price difference too hard to overcome for BMW. If the CTS is not one of top "editor's choices" for 2003 then the fix is in. Read both reviews & drive both. You might find the short comings listed for the CTS a bit petty afterwards.

Love my orphan
By jeffE on 07/16/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5M)

I love my CTS. Great handlng, could use more power. The manual 5 speed is great, definetly not my grandpop's Caddy. My only regret is that I spent 32K on the car and next year it is going to have a restyled interior, bigger V6, and an optional V8. Kinda kills the resale value of mine. I only wish GM could have sorted some ofthesethings out for the first model year.

What a Nice Car This CTS Is
By Dewsweeper on 07/13/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5M)

We have had our new CTS for two weeks. This CTS is the lux/sport package with sunroof, auto, heated seats (won't use this much in the "Big Easy"), HID, and white diamond paint. It really sticks to the road and is a hoot to drive, but the enthusiasts will want another 50 HP. The standard audio system is fine. Rear seat passengers have more leg room than you think, but headroom is slightly cramped for the six footer. The dealership was very price conscious and sold us the car for $300 over invoice found on the Edmund's site. On top of this, I was able to apply another $1000 off using my GM card earnings. Sweet.

Water In Rear Passenger Area
By Jos. J. Sullivan Sr. on 07/05/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5M)

I Took Posession Of My Vehicle In April.I Had It For 2 Months When I Noticed The Right Rear Passenger Foot Well Was Soaking Wet.I Took It Back To DeSimone Caddy And They Had The Car For A Week And A Half Trying To Figure Out Where The Water Is Coming From.I e- mailed Cadillac Last Week And I Am Still Waiting For A Response From Them.

CTS Pleased
By Robert C on 07/01/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5M)

Wife's buying decision based on the design. I wasn't too sure (I drive a 5 series BMW) but now I am really pleased with the purchase. Driving experience is just excellent and the design really grows on you. Best trip up the mountains that we ever had. Car runs flawlessly and seems to get stronger as we put more miles on it. We bought the NAV system and now I don't know if I would ever buy a car without one.

You've Gotta Love This Car
By Tom Cat on 06/24/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5M)

I ordered in April 2001. My CTS arrived in May (4 weeks from the day I ordered it). What an awesome car. I absolutely love it. I haven't seen any others on the road since I got mine. So I get a lot of attention from other drivers, pedestrians, etc. A lot of "thumbs up".