2013 Cadillac CTS Wagon Consumer Review: A very unique and fun way to g

2013 Cadillac CTS Wagon - Consumer Review

A very unique and fun way to get around
By globetrotter20 on

2013 Cadillac CTS Wagon 4dr Wagon AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I was in the market for an AWD station wagon (not an SUV or crossover) which is becoming an increasingly rare thing here in America. As a current GM employee, this was pretty much my only option - but I'm really glad I decided to get it. It doesn't look like anything else on the road - and I really like that. I'm always getting compliments on its appearance, and it's really sharp in black. I just took it on a 1,000 mile road trip and it performed admirably. Great handling and 23 mpg on the highway with luggage, passengers, and a heavy foot. I could probably even get the advertised 26 mpg if I gave the tires a little more air.

The OnStar app functions like an extra remote so you can lock, unlock, or start, the car from anywhere in the world with internet access. Great if you want to warm up the car on your way to a parking lot that's beyond the range of the key fob remote.

The travel data controls like timers, trip odometers and so forth are somewhat difficult to decipher without the owner's manual.