Used 2010 Cadillac CTS Wagon Sport Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Cadillac CTS Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CTS Wagon model:

third cadillac(should have stopped at two!)
By anonymoustwo

2010 Cadillac CTS Wagon Sport 4dr Wagon (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Worst car that we have ever owned(38 of them--some old clunkers)! Engine, transmission, driveshaft, differential, and real axle are engineering disasters! Ob scene noises on every upshift and downshifts.

Exterior design

Either trash the car or have it totally engineered by competent vendors!!!

So far, so good...
By Anonymous

2010 Cadillac CTS Wagon Sport 4dr Wagon (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

It's a little early to give a real in depth review, but so far, so good. This is my third wagon, the first being a BMW 3 and the most recent a loaded Magnum HEMI. I never imagined driving a Caddy until I saw this beauty. The interior quality is excellent and so is the ride. Fit, finish and touch are exactly what I was looking for and are better than BMW. BMW has been stuck in a time warp for far too long. You can't really compare this to the Magnum HEMI quality wise, but HEMI wins the need for speed any day. The Caddy is no HEMI (unless you get the CTS-V). I had owned it less than 30 minutes before I got my first compliment. It's a pleasure to drive fun to drive.

The rear end's looks - not really a feature, but man, it's just beautiful to look at. I also like the foot lighting and exit ground lights, and all the electronics are in the right spot and have a quality feel when you touch them.

I think it could also use a few more places to store things in the front seat area.