2010 Cadillac CTS Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CTS Wagon model:
The Best Car I have ever owned
By richard145 on 05/15/11 18:00 PM (PDT)

2010 Cadillac CTS Wagon Premium 4dr Wagon (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I bought this 2010 Premium model three months ago with $13,000 discount. The Performance and Fun to Drive factors are the best I have ever owned. Previously I have had Mercedes, Lincoln, and Chrysler models. A comparison with BMW, Mercedes, Audi proves that this car is superior in every respect. Cadillac has truly taken the lead According to my Diagnostic Report I won't have the change the oil for 11,000 miles and it uses regular fuel. I get 17mpg around town and 28mpg on the highway.

third cadillac(should have stopped at two!)
By anonymoustwo on 05/13/11 16:55 PM (PDT)

2010 Cadillac CTS Wagon Sport 4dr Wagon (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Worst car that we have ever owned(38 of them--some old clunkers)! Engine, transmission, driveshaft, differential, and real axle are engineering disasters! Ob scene noises on every upshift and downshifts.

So far, so good...
By Anonymous on 12/06/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Cadillac CTS Wagon Sport 4dr Wagon (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

It's a little early to give a real in depth review, but so far, so good. This is my third wagon, the first being a BMW 3 and the most recent a loaded Magnum HEMI. I never imagined driving a Caddy until I saw this beauty. The interior quality is excellent and so is the ride. Fit, finish and touch are exactly what I was looking for and are better than BMW. BMW has been stuck in a time warp for far too long. You can't really compare this to the Magnum HEMI quality wise, but HEMI wins the need for speed any day. The Caddy is no HEMI (unless you get the CTS-V). I had owned it less than 30 minutes before I got my first compliment. It's a pleasure to drive fun to drive.

Best car yet
By Robert on 11/28/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Cadillac CTS Wagon Luxury 4dr Wagon (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I absolutely love my CTS wagon. The interior finish is well done. The ride is silky smooth. I get so many compliments. There are so many SUVs that I am glad to have a vehicle that is not like every other one out there. I recently began using the sport mode and think it makes up for the 3.6l engine option I passed on. I would recommend this vehicle to anyone wanting a great driving vehicle with more space but does not want a suv.

Wagons r Cool
By Walter on 09/12/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Cadillac CTS Wagon Luxury 4dr Wagon AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I was looking at the SRX and left with the CTS wagon. Looks and drives great. It gets long looks and thumbs up at gas station and cross walks. Maybe with 3.6 I'd give 10 on performance, but still fun to drive.

It's a beauty
By Judith on 08/07/10 10:25 AM (PDT)

2010 Cadillac CTS Wagon Premium 4dr Wagon AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Came to this from a Volvo V70 wagon: very impressed with handling, torque, and comfort. GM should be proud of this car - versatile, well built and a blast to drive!

Refined
By happy guy on 05/25/10 07:12 AM (PDT)

2010 Cadillac CTS Wagon Premium 4dr Wagon AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I've been VERY impressed by the Premium AWD 3.6 CTS wagon. It's such a refined, tasteful, fun to drive automobile. The interior is really well done--leather stitched dash, real wood--nice tactile touches. The exterior styling is beautiful and unique. It drives as nicely as any car I've driven--precise handling, smooth quiet ride and a lot of power. I have the thunder gray finish-- it's gorgeous. The sound system is top shelf--I use a usb thumb drive and I have all the music I need without having to bring the ipod with me. I'm proud that an American company made such a great vehicle!

Love It
By Tom Smith on 04/30/10 16:46 PM (PDT)

2010 Cadillac CTS Wagon Premium 4dr Wagon AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

This is an amazing machine. It handles like the regular CTS but way smoother. I love driving this thing around town. I get lots of looks and I can't blame them. I test drove BMW 3 and 5 series wagon, Mercedes E wagon, but they couldn't compare to this car. Stellar job. Would and will buy next years model without second thought

My First cadillac. WOW!
By Jdurhan on 03/18/10 14:15 PM (PDT)

2010 Cadillac CTS Wagon Performance 4dr Wagon (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

After driving Corvettes and some some German models for years, I find the CTS Sport Wagon to be very well built, Extremely comfortable, very responsive and well tuned suspension. The 3.6 delivers more than ample power, I ordered the 19" summer package as well and like the FE3 Brakes, I don't find the ride to suffer at all with the sport suspension, quite comfortable. The styling of the Wagon does turn heads that's for sure, I like the stance of the wagon better than the sedan. I am going to the auto show this weekend to check out the Coupe as I may well trade my camaro for one.

CADI SPORT MOM
By Bonnie Barton on 02/22/10 17:07 PM (PST)

2010 Cadillac CTS Wagon Performance 4dr Wagon (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

A rush to drive!! Feel young with a tight steering wheel and the feel of the road. This is a true sports car with the luxury of a Cadillac. The ride is smooth and very quiet. The Bluetooth technology is awesome with hands-free talking. Bose system is the best and clearest sound out there. Love it. Will drive a Cadi the rest of my life!! The kids love it too!!!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Cadillac CTS Wagon in VA is:

$114 per month*