Used 2010 Cadillac CTS Wagon Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Cadillac CTS Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CTS Wagon model:

The Best Car I have ever owned
By richard145

2010 Cadillac CTS Wagon Premium 4dr Wagon (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I bought this 2010 Premium model three months ago with $13,000 discount. The Performance and Fun to Drive factors are the best I have ever owned. Previously I have had Mercedes, Lincoln, and Chrysler models. A comparison with BMW, Mercedes, Audi proves that this car is superior in every respect. Cadillac has truly taken the lead According to my Diagnostic Report I won't have the change the oil for 11,000 miles and it uses regular fuel. I get 17mpg around town and 28mpg on the highway.

XM Radio, Navigation system, On-Star, extra cargo space

None

third cadillac(should have stopped at two!)
By anonymoustwo

2010 Cadillac CTS Wagon Sport 4dr Wagon (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Worst car that we have ever owned(38 of them--some old clunkers)! Engine, transmission, driveshaft, differential, and real axle are engineering disasters! Ob scene noises on every upshift and downshifts.

Exterior design

Either trash the car or have it totally engineered by competent vendors!!!

So far, so good...
By Anonymous

2010 Cadillac CTS Wagon Sport 4dr Wagon (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

It's a little early to give a real in depth review, but so far, so good. This is my third wagon, the first being a BMW 3 and the most recent a loaded Magnum HEMI. I never imagined driving a Caddy until I saw this beauty. The interior quality is excellent and so is the ride. Fit, finish and touch are exactly what I was looking for and are better than BMW. BMW has been stuck in a time warp for far too long. You can't really compare this to the Magnum HEMI quality wise, but HEMI wins the need for speed any day. The Caddy is no HEMI (unless you get the CTS-V). I had owned it less than 30 minutes before I got my first compliment. It's a pleasure to drive fun to drive.

The rear end's looks - not really a feature, but man, it's just beautiful to look at. I also like the foot lighting and exit ground lights, and all the electronics are in the right spot and have a quality feel when you touch them.

I think it could also use a few more places to store things in the front seat area.

Best car yet
By Robert

2010 Cadillac CTS Wagon Luxury 4dr Wagon (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I absolutely love my CTS wagon. The interior finish is well done. The ride is silky smooth. I get so many compliments. There are so many SUVs that I am glad to have a vehicle that is not like every other one out there. I recently began using the sport mode and think it makes up for the 3.6l engine option I passed on. I would recommend this vehicle to anyone wanting a great driving vehicle with more space but does not want a suv.

Ride, Bluetooth, sport mode, interior finish, on star, and moon roof.

Better gas mileage.

Wagons r Cool
By Walter

2010 Cadillac CTS Wagon Luxury 4dr Wagon AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I was looking at the SRX and left with the CTS wagon. Looks and drives great. It gets long looks and thumbs up at gas station and cross walks. Maybe with 3.6 I'd give 10 on performance, but still fun to drive.

I like the power tailgate and glass sun roof

Would like mat for rear storage area. maybe even a rubber one.