Second CTS 2010
By Carolyne L on
2010 Cadillac CTS-V 4dr Sedan (6.2L 8cyl S/C 6M)
I recently put my second CTS on the road. 26 mpg mixed highway and in-town driving. Excellent. I am a very good driver and no heavy foot driving. 2010 CTS is 200 lbs heavier apparently, and to me the weight difference was noticable immediately. Handles well, good steering, good traction. Lacking head room; interior roof line is low. I like to drive sitting quite high so as to overlook the front end, but a tall person could have difficulty. Also the curvature of the top of the door line at the frame means I have to duck well to avoid hitting my head. So far that is my only complaint. I am a REALTOR so I have to know my vehicle is reliable. This is my fifth Cadillac since 1985.
Favorite Features
Hugs the road. I feel safe knowing when I step on the gas on the highway I can get out of the way of erratic drivers. I love the car, and appreciate that the oil changes and such service is all inclusive. No need to think about it.
Suggested Improvements
Roof line head room where door top meets the frame making entry difficult. OnStar road travel, as usual, information could be better.