2010 Cadillac CTS-V Consumer Review: Love my CTS-V Sedan

2010 Cadillac CTS-V - Consumer Review

Base Sedan (6.2L V8 Supercharger 6-speed Manual)

Love my CTS-V Sedan
By LMBVette on

2010 Cadillac CTS-V 4dr Sedan (6.2L 8cyl S/C 6M)

I'm in my mid thirties, which is not the age of your typical Cadillac driver. I traded in my manual 2005 Corvette, which was thoroughly modified, for an automatic 2009 Caddy CTS-V sedan. Every morning when I switch on the light in the garage, I am still thrilled to own this car. This car is the ultimate sleeper as only "car people" know what it is. I've taken it to the drag strip, and it's actually faster than my Vette, it ran a 12.1, completely stock! Have I mentioned handling? I love the way this car attacks corners. The car feels more planted in high speed corners than my Corvette. Simply amazing considering this is a luxury sedan.

Love the effortless power that this car makes. I love fast cars, but the power in this car is so linear it feels like it's electrically propelled. I absolutely love the interior, I've got the Recaro seats, racing pedals, sport wheel and shifter.

I'd like the exhaust to be a bit louder, especially after hearing my neighbor's M5 and hearing the new E63. Of course, this is an easy aftermarket fix. I wouldn't change anything else other than adding a back- up camera, though the standard back-up sensors work quite well.