2010 CTS-V 4dr Sedan
By Michael on
2010 Cadillac CTS-V 4dr Sedan (6.2L 8cyl S/C 6M)
I decided to purchase the Cadillac to come back and purchase a car made in America that is as good if not better than the German cars. I switched from my 750i BMW to this car. Before the BMW I had an AMG E55 Mercedes and both those cars were great. I drove the new E63 AMG and the M5 before deciding on the Caddy. I have put 2000 miles on the car and it really is a great car. Everything works, the car looks great, nice fit and finish. The engine just has a nice rumble and everything works with no drama. Just press the gas pedal and hang on! Handling reminds of my Porsche, just a tight nice ride and it loves the hills. A GREAT value for such a world class car. No regrets at all.
Favorite Features
Handling, ride, brakes, the endless torque. Pulls like a locomotive and gas mileage is not great and if you are looking for better mileage, then get a Prius. This car is a serious sports sedan with mileage similar to its AMG and M series BMW. Kids waving at almost most cars as you pass them by!
Suggested Improvements
Backup camera, Front and passenger ceiling handles. A bigger coat hanger clip, the current one is so small that my coat always falls off, I miss the automatic trunk closer of the Bimmer, a bigger gas tank since the full tank only gives about 200 mile range! A bigger center storage compartment.