The best - ever, so far
By Joe Kopacz on
2009 Cadillac CTS-V 4dr Sedan (6.2L 8cyl S/C 6M)
When you get behind the wheel of this monster already cranked-up (thank you remote start) you really know how a jet-jockey must feel getting into the cockpit of their already fired-up jet. Strap yourself down, select the manner in which you choose to drive and take off! I do wear my silk scarf when ever I can before taking off. Power, speed, and control at levels unheard of with a production line manufactured 4 door sedan - bar none! Then there are the looks. Talk about a phallic symbol on a testosterone high. Just point me in the general direction and get out of my way. This baby will get there and get there with maximum Velocity; which is exactly what the V in CTS-V stands for.
Favorite Features
6.2L supercharged engine, transmission, suspension, Brembo brakes, exterior light package and interior illumination, cockpit style presentation of gauges and controls, Recaro seats, and panoramic electric sun roof w/ sun shade. Oh, plus, the 40 gigabit navigation/5.1 Bose sound/CD/bluetooth system.
Suggested Improvements
Put in the Corvette ZR-1, 638hp supercharged LS9 engine and leave the rest alone! We know it will fit because the LSA 556hp motor in it now is exactly the same with a bigger Supercharger (2.3L vs 1.9L) and a few different type and size of internal metal parts. In fact, offer it as the only option.