American Know How
By Chris on
2009 Cadillac CTS-V 4dr Sedan (6.2L 8cyl S/C 6M)
This car is great, luxury, features, performance, roomy and did I mention performance. The ride is very smooth and controlled no mater how you drive it. It is not as loud as you might expect from a performance sedan and just a joy to drive. The quality is as good as you can get and I have found no problems with it. The performance is off the scale, the Recarro seats are fantastic and the interior is well layed out and functional, not to mention beautiful. I have gotten an average of 11.4 MPG since I bought it but this is not a hybrid. This is my dream car, thanks Cadillac for making my dream come true and providing such a great example of "Good Ol American Know How".
Favorite Features
Suspension and drive train performance are flawless for hot rodding or cruising. Stereo, navigation system, and bluetooth work and sound great. Great looks both in and out. Keyless entry and ignition are fantastic and can be configured to suit based on individual needs. Did I mention the performance
Suggested Improvements
One small item. When the bluetooth is configured you can receive calls automatically but in order to make handsfree calls using your phones address book your have to configure it every time. I would prefer to configure it once and set that as the default.