Hottest production ride - EVER
By Joe on
2009 Cadillac CTS-V 4dr Sedan (6.2L 8cyl S/C 6M)
I have two Corvette's. One built by Chevrolet ('77, L-82, 350/350 coupe) and one by Cadillac ('09, CTS-V, Touring Sedan). Guess which one is faster and more powerfull, but not quite as slick looking - just by a little bit? There is not a Beamer or Mercedes worth the 30 to 40k more I'd be willing to pay for their prestige. Besides the Corvette Touring Sedan -V looks much cooler that either of them, especially out of my rear view mirror. Been there done that many times before and they flat out ain't worth it. Nor the 110K, at least, needed to purchase the coupe version of my CTS-V, i.e., ZR-1.
Favorite Features
Horsepower, torque, transmission, Brembo breaks, electronics, Recaro seats, wheels/tires, and overall looks. But most of all: bang for the buck! Thank you Cadillac and GM.
Suggested Improvements
More horsepower and torque for the same money, i.e., just drop a LS9 into it. Leave the rest alone! O.K. I'll pay $2,500 more. 3,000 tops? If possible: add European package - differential oil cooler and side turning signals also - to US version.