2007 Cadillac CTS-V Sedan - Consumer Reviews

Base 6.0L V8 6-speed Manual - (10 reviews )
Love this car!
By xmustanger on 11/11/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2007 Cadillac CTS-V Sedan 4dr Sedan (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

Got this car a few days ago and love it so far! Never thought i could have so much fun in a 4 door sedan. Previously have owned all body style mustangs (87-04) and this car is light years ahead of them. Have driven newer mustangs too and other performance sedans but this one seems to take the cake. Looks amazing too.

Better than my 2 Corvettes
By Car lover on 10/25/08 15:50 PM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac CTS-V Sedan 4dr Sedan (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

Love the acceleration of the 400 horses. The 6 speed is the same as my last Corvette so the first to fourth shifting wasn't as annoying as it could've been. Like the cornering. Wife won't drive it because she thinks the suspension is too stiff - that's a bonus for me. The added seats over a Corvette really make me not want another Corvette. I've gotten 25 mpg on the highway and it's a nice ride on interstates. Great sound system and the navigation system is useful. XM radio is convenient in getting sports games in the middle of nowhere. OK, now that Corvettes are made with over 600 horses, I guess I'd try one. But not for 100K+. Best car I've ever had, hands down!

Driving V-Crazy!
By Driving V-Crazy! on 06/01/08 13:52 PM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac CTS-V Sedan 4dr Sedan (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

I shopped other sport models, the V was last on my list. I drove it expecting to be disappointed. 8 months later I'm still riding V-crazy! Amazing power; great looking (pictures cant do it justice); and at half the price of other supercars that absolutely can not compare. More horse power than most cars in the industry, especially sedans. This car can lift my 350+ pound can out the seat! I am pleased.

Buyer Beware
By bt27614 on 05/02/08 11:46 AM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac CTS-V Sedan 4dr Sedan (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

This car just EATS the run-flat tires, and GM refuses to address it. $880 for new run flats every 10k miles? Less than 10k on a set of tires. Also the differential clanks loudly and the dealer says this is normal. Lightning fast, good brakes. Interior too much plastic.

Fuel Mileage
By james smith on 03/19/08 10:41 AM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac CTS-V Sedan 4dr Sedan (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

I am very much disappointed with gas mileage. I had a 2004 cts that got 28.2 mpg and my 2007 gets maybe 23.5 mpg I live in Texas and I'm 71 yrs old

Wow!
By robuc1 on 10/23/07 20:45 PM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac CTS-V Sedan 4dr Sedan (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

This is hands down the best dollar for dollar auto purchase I have ever made. I've owned 911's, Mercedes, late '60's muscle cars, etc. this one wins the lot! It'll beat almost anything on the road (I added the Cadillac sanctioned magna-supercharger), and literally, it's hard to keep on the road! I've had it dynoed at the neighbourhood shop at 440hp at the rear wheel..yup, rear wheel. You will not be disappointed with this machine. It's an ol' man's muscle car...power, looks, comfort, sound.

Great Car
By Mr.Avila on 09/18/07 10:08 AM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac CTS-V Sedan 4dr Sedan (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

The greatest car I ever owned. It combines styling and power which makes this car great!

Scary Fast
By Wise One on 09/11/07 14:01 PM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac CTS-V Sedan 4dr Sedan (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

Excellent vehicle and more power for the money than most out there. Car is a real head turner as people initially think it is a regular CTS until they get a little closer and then only see your tailights. Also handles amazingly well for a large vehicle. On the highway very quiet and smooth until you need the power.

Replaced my 911
By George III on 05/14/07 17:08 PM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac CTS-V Sedan 4dr Sedan (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

This replaced my 911. I needed more trunk space, but didn't want to give up performance, 6-speed, or styling. Dealer installed performance exhaust, skip shifter and upgraded suspension....each worth the added expense, particularly if you like to hear an engine that growls. Obviously, does not handle like a 911, but at 60% of the price it is worth giving up a little.

Completely Satisfied
By Rob on 03/07/07 19:48 PM (PST)

2007 Cadillac CTS-V Sedan 4dr Sedan (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

This is the best vehicle purchase I have ever made. The driving experience is incredible! The sleek body design, engine and transmission work well together. This car is very fast.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.