v-tude
By isik volkan on
2006 Cadillac CTS-V 4dr Sedan (6.0L 8cyl 6M)
i drive this beauty with lots fun in everyday NYC traffic. handling and shifting are awesome in and out of traffic. I've took the monster on a cross country trip last summer with my girl. we've had a blast. the navigation, big sunroof, nice stereo, and the 6.0 under the hood. The manual transmission is so easy to handle - thanks to high torque. The V is so much fun to drive, I can't help drive it at least 500miles a week (and my work is only 5 miles from home). The four door sedan doesn't get any attention from the police or the traffic. But there is hardly any car on the road above this 400 hp beauty and the beast. And the compliments I get from cops while I am parked is out of this world.
Favorite Features
i am surprised with the 20 mpg average gas mileage. -I 've never reset the reading - almost 50K miles and still the original brake pads. just changed the rear run-flats for $1100. Other than that it has been pretty cheap to take care of it. I love the heated seats, big nav. screen and the bose stereo.
Suggested Improvements
Cadillac already taken care of the improvements with the new 09 cts-v. against other reviews, i don't have anything to say against the interior. probably can have a better location for the lighter socket. it interferes with the 5th gear when the radar detector is plugged in. oh and a real hand brake.