2005 Cadillac CTS-V Sedan - Consumer Reviews

Base 5.7L V8 6-speed Manual - (70 reviews )
Nice Package
By keith on 12/05/04 01:26 AM (PST)

2005 Cadillac CTS-V Sedan 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

My experience with the CTS V has been awesome. The car has excellent power yet can provide 25 mpg when necessary. This vehicle drives like it's on rails. I wish that the nav system was touch screen like the system is on other Cadillac models. Other than that I do not have any complaints about this car.

4-door Corvette
By Michael Sr. on 11/30/04 11:47 AM (PST)

2005 Cadillac CTS-V Sedan 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

Traded BMW 540 w/ 6sp for CTS-V. The Cadillac is quicker, sounds and handles better, is more fun to drive, and is still more comfortable. The stereo is much better. The car has no major vices and I would recommend it if you "need" a 4-door Corvette. I waited for alternative to black and silver colors and "red line" is nice.

The best proformance car on the road
By Bojo on 11/13/04 16:42 PM (PST)

2005 Cadillac CTS-V Sedan 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

Superior preformance and design. I have driven many sport and luxury cars and this one is the most fun. It is a traffic stopper.

great car
By primeinst on 10/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Cadillac CTS-V Sedan 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

Excelent performance, ride, general quality. Brute force for a Cadillac. The fun to drive factor is there, with just enough luxury features to make you happy. I've got the Corsa performance exhaust for an added sound system. I love this car.

GO BABY GO
By charlie619 on 10/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Cadillac CTS-V Sedan 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

I am a 55year old pastor And I love this car.The handling is wonderful. She handle like a dream. Iam a big guy 6ft 250lbs, and when i get into this car it is like getting into a cockpit of a fighter plane. And with the power I find myself breaking the law speeding.And she look'like a smile. All i can say is thanks for the smile on my face

CTS-V
By jenzkam on 10/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Cadillac CTS-V Sedan 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

The ride in this car is unbelievable. The power the car has nothing compares with this class.

Competition be ware!
By wasbmw on 10/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Cadillac CTS-V Sedan 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

Cadillac can be proud!!! If BMW, Lexus, Jag. drivers want to test out their expectations for their next lux. performance sedan, they better put this at the top of their list. Horsepower, styling, interior, make this a must drive. Perhaps old biases against will melt away! The party's over... for european entries that have long dominated.

CTSV
By CTSVLS6 on 10/05/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Cadillac CTS-V Sedan 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

This is the best all around car I have ever owned.

Bargain Tons of Fun while saving 35k
By haveboost on 10/04/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Cadillac CTS-V Sedan 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

Simply AWESOME. Quicker than an M5, betterhandling excellent Navigation/XM Radio/DVD Player. This car has it all from factory. I could not find anything that would compete with this package and the most odd thing, it's a Cadillac.

JJ CTS-V
By James Juge on 09/28/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Cadillac CTS-V Sedan 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

This is an overall great vehicle, the ride is so comfortable and smooth when using cruise control. The gas mileage is great as long as you don't play and step on the gas throttle. This is a fun car to drive.