2005 Cadillac CTS-V - Consumer Reviews

Base 5.7L V8 6-speed Manual - (70 reviews )
Cadillac with SPEED!!!
By Dr. Karl on 06/06/05 12:04 PM (PDT)

2005 Cadillac CTS-V 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

Exquisite experience in the driver's seat of this "super-Caddy"... from the astonishing power and handling of a Vette to the comfort and luxury of a Cadillac. User-friendly audio/climate control/NAV enables enjoyment of the ride without distractions...

Excellent car
By 400HPLS6 on 04/15/05 01:51 AM (PDT)

2005 Cadillac CTS-V 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

The CTS-V is amazing. This is one American car that can compete with the best the Germans build. The V is a rocket, a luxury rocket. This is not a car to drive if you prefer boring rides. If you love excitement, the V is the answer. If things like shifting for yourself, or 400 hp scares you, then it is not.

Awesome Ride
By Bob Salmons on 04/06/05 23:10 PM (PDT)

2005 Cadillac CTS-V 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

Terrific car to drive. Not only fun, but the performance is outstanding. It is a head turner. I have had it nine months and it is as much fun to get under the wheel today as it was the day I bought it.

4 door Corvette
By Chris on 03/22/05 17:44 PM (PST)

2005 Cadillac CTS-V 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

Great overall performance. Feels lighter than comparable BMW's.

A Wolf in Sheeps Clothing
By Shelby Ferrington on 02/08/05 06:48 AM (PST)

2005 Cadillac CTS-V 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

My 2005 Cadillac CTS-V is very fun to drive. Its handling is very good. If a person wants a little luxury along with performance this is the car for you, even with a small family.

Best car I ever owned - Goodbye M hello V
By Peter Rohn on 02/05/05 08:32 AM (PST)

2005 Cadillac CTS-V 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

My 2005 Cadillac CTS-V is very powerful and has incredible handling! It gets over 26 mpg on the highway at 65 mph on cruise control. At the same time this is a family car. It seats five, and has lots of leg room in back seat. The back seat also goes down so that I can fit skis, snow boards, and hockey sticks. I have three big boys and definitely need this extra space. I looked at BMW, Audi, Mercedes-Benz E55, Mazda, Volvo and read all car magazines. The CTS-V is the one with a soul.

American Exotic
By Eric on 02/05/05 06:46 AM (PST)

2005 Cadillac CTS-V 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

My 2005 Cadillac CTS-V has great power and handling. I love its stereo. It has awesome acceleration as well. I looked at an Audi S4 and a BMW M5, but got much more for the money with the Cadillac. I am 45 years old and never thought I would own a Cadillac.

Love it
By john on 01/26/05 20:26 PM (PST)

2005 Cadillac CTS-V 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

I owned the original Cadillac CTS, and wanted to get a Cadillac STS. I drove both it and the CTS-V and fell in love with this car. I have never I been in a car that mixes crazy power and upscale style so well. Move over Euro's, Cady is getting serious.

Vroom Vroom
By Ike on 01/01/05 14:23 PM (PST)

2005 Cadillac CTS-V 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

All the Caddy dealer needs to do is let you test drive the CTS-V. It is fast and good looking.....did I say fast? Most foreign cars are embarrassed by this car....and I can still buy a nice steak dinner with what I saved. I think I need to go get my driving fix now...I cannot get enough of this car. Hey Porche, eat my dust!

Buy The CTS-V
By Darren Corsa on 12/06/04 15:52 PM (PST)

2005 Cadillac CTS-V 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

Honestly I have put 3500 miles on this car already. It is absolutely unbelievable! I am finally off the overpriced German wagon. This Caddy flies and handles very well. Its fit and finish are above average. I am 31 years old and buying Cadillac, so they are moving in the right direction!