2012 Cadillac CTS-V Coupe Consumer Review: V...onderful to Drive

2012 Cadillac CTS-V Coupe - Consumer Review

V...onderful to Drive
By jrhii on

2012 Cadillac CTS-V Coupe 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl S/C 6M)

The CTS V Coupe is the best car I have ever driven...I can not wait to get in and fire it up every chance I can get. I can honestly say the i truly have a smile on my face at all times. The is also the best handling car I have ever owned -- and I have had 5 BMWs, a Lexus (460) and a Mercedes e class. But the V Coupe takes the cake as far as ultimate fun .... I read many folks comments against the V but I would bet nearly all have never driven the V. Almost every time I stop I get questions, even at read lights and especially at a gas station (which unfortunately is a lot - LOL). They all have questions. The quality is fantastic and I have had no problems.

The handling, the exhilarating performance at any speed - it always has more, the breaking ability, the comfort of the Recaro seats, the way it turns heads -- I actually had a driver in front of me driving a convertible actual turn around 180 degrees to look at my car which was behind him - that was scary indeed.

Automatic rain detecting window wipers, and an automatic trunk closing button (loved those on the BMWs and Lexus.