Wow
By curved on
2012 Cadillac CTS-V Coupe 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl S/C 6M)
I've had my coupe for 2,000 miles now and I'm very pleased. It's wild fast and very buttoned down at any speed. It gets lots of looks and I've been stopped a number of times by people interested in the car. When I start it up, its fun to watch everyone stop talking and crane to see what's making the sound. I wasn't expecting the "people factor" -- its almost like this car is a Lamborghini on a budget. The downsides are few. First, the car is not built as well as newer GM models that I own; my Cruze is much better built. The CTS-V's interior creaks and has had a number of other minor issues. Next, the car really begs for more than 70 mph speed limits. Can't blame the car for that though.
Favorite Features
The recessed door handles have got people's attention. 556 hp is an eye opener. Love the seats and 6 speed.
Suggested Improvements
The tires are okay, but there are newer better models out that could improve the car quite a bit. The limited slip differential is great, but I could really go for a high tech differential back there.