2 Months Old Now
By ballossom on
2013 Cadillac CTS Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6A)
Iím 6-5, lots of head/leg room (no sun roof). I have about 3 inches of clearance from my head to the roof. I need to move the drivers seat about 3 inches forward from the farthest back position for comfort. Seats a bit hard, wife is not as thin as me and finds the seats to be fine. No adjustable lumbar support. Controls are easy to reach and intuitive. Pain in the back to clean the inside rear window. Trunk space is fair, 2 rolling bags. Right leg rests against the center console while driving.
Favorite Features
3.6 L, V6, 318 hp. Six-speed shift-able automatic. Engine runs a little rough at start up, smooths out after about 30 seconds. Transmission shifts smooth and no complaints. I've only used the manual shift mode while coming down our local mountain roads. Uses regular gas. MPG is rated 18/27 mpg. I am getting 17.33 mpg city. About 25.5 mpg highway & mountain roads Steering, tracking and braking is good. Acceleration is good, it’s not peel your eyes out of your head good, but great for freeway merging and highway passing. Ride is firm without being harsh.
Suggested Improvements
Bose 8 speaker sound is decent, can’t complain. The standard model doesn't come with a USB port, and will NOT support Bluetooth streaming from a cell phone, iPod, etc. Just an auxiliary port in the center console.