Used 2013 Cadillac CTS Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Cadillac CTS Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CTS Coupe model:

2 Months Old Now
By ballossom

2013 Cadillac CTS Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Iím 6-5, lots of head/leg room (no sun roof). I have about 3 inches of clearance from my head to the roof. I need to move the drivers seat about 3 inches forward from the farthest back position for comfort. Seats a bit hard, wife is not as thin as me and finds the seats to be fine. No adjustable lumbar support. Controls are easy to reach and intuitive. Pain in the back to clean the inside rear window. Trunk space is fair, 2 rolling bags. Right leg rests against the center console while driving.

3.6 L, V6, 318 hp. Six-speed shift-able automatic. Engine runs a little rough at start up, smooths out after about 30 seconds. Transmission shifts smooth and no complaints. I've only used the manual shift mode while coming down our local mountain roads. Uses regular gas. MPG is rated 18/27 mpg. I am getting 17.33 mpg city. About 25.5 mpg highway & mountain roads Steering, tracking and braking is good. Acceleration is good, it’s not peel your eyes out of your head good, but great for freeway merging and highway passing. Ride is firm without being harsh.

Bose 8 speaker sound is decent, can’t complain. The standard model doesn't come with a USB port, and will NOT support Bluetooth streaming from a cell phone, iPod, etc. Just an auxiliary port in the center console.

after 4 months
By trevor77

2013 Cadillac CTS Coupe Premium 2dr Coupe AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

bought the car new 4 months ago,3 weeks after i had it the plastic covers over the door latch mechanism fell off,not a good start[for a $60,000 cdn car] informed the dealer and they were very apologetic and said as soon as i could get it in they would fix it which they did no cost.i would like a little more power,but when in the semi automatic position it performs a bit better.the reason for my purchase was the styling and all wheel drive.i live in northern alberta and winter is around the corner!i will keep you posted,otherwise very happy with the purchase

interior,exterior styling and all wheel drive,love the exhaust note,not what i expected from a v6.gps,i.e suggested sites for restaurants e.t.c.

better engine performance.fit and finish [some exterior trim do not line up very well]plastic trim over door latch mechanism already fell off!sound system